5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Check out the pipe size and mandrel bend difference between Stock and this kit.
5c2559ba092fda844dbf24bc1e4c2a06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Added a video cruising and a little full throttle. Perfect set-up for me. Deep exhaust tone and no drone in Manual 8 mode.

RamSco

Reaction score
Added a video cruising and a little full throttle. Perfect set-up for me. Deep exhaust tone and no drone in Manual 8 mode.

With you every step especially re 3” pipe and the bends. Great low rumble at mild throttle pressure (reminds me of an old school big block set up) and badass at high throttle pressure.

kipeharris

Reaction score
I've actually had this setup on for about a year now and love the sound. I did end up installing a Vibrant resonator a couple months back due to some drone and the MDS noise its perfect for me now. Loved the sound without it but a little much sometimes, also looking into 5" tips just feel they fit our bumper openings better. My 4'' tips have actually faded and don't look so good anymore hence looking at the 5".

Witch Vibrant resonator did you end up going with? How big of a difference did it make with drone in the cab? Did it give it a lower tone or reduce the exterior sound any?

robeward

Reaction score
All of your videos are gone? Considering the install of this system. Was going to call Flowmaster but maybe you know.
Is the american thunder quieter than the Flow FX setup?
When at cruise is the american thunder system largely unnoticed in the cab with music going?

Users who are viewing this thread