5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2wd motofab leveling kit questions

Caseypiland

Reaction score
Question, will the level kit pictured work with my 2019 new body style 2wd? The site says not but I don’t see why it wouldn’t, any info would be nice.

Thanks in advance 0D67C97D-1332-4D34-AE9A-539CE94E5041.jpeg

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Did you end up going with the motofab? I have a 2wd also and I'm leaning toward the motofab 2.5inch.

I’m getting the 2” motofab installed tomorrow on my 2wd.
You really have to measure your truck to see the difference from the back to front. My difference was 2” and change so the 2” will level it out perfect as the 2.5” would be higher up front and will give me the “lean” look that I wouldn’t like.

razalasdr

Reaction score
You really have to measure your truck to see the difference from the back to front. My difference was 2” and change so the 2” will level it out perfect as the 2.5” would be higher up front and will give me the “lean” look that I wouldn’t like.
How did it go? Can you share pictures and ride experience after?

Daredpollo

Reaction score
Same here. I want to install the 2.5” leveling kit to my 2wd. But I want to make sure that it’ll work. Any input would be appreciated.

ronin68

Reaction score
Hey Lonestar21, I'm thinking about getting the 2" motofab level kit over the 2.5" also. Have you already gotten this done. I have a Laramie 2WD and was looking at getting 22x12 -44 offset XF offroad wheels with 305/45/R22 Nitto NT 420s tires. Do you or anybody here think this wheel/tire combo will work using the 2" level kit? Might I have to go with 305/40/R22 instead?

- Ronin68

roshang98

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread