5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2wd lift installed CST Suspension

DJ Thrasher

Reaction score
Got this installed. I had to piece this together as there is nothing over 4” available for the 2wds. It’s CTS 4” lift spindles with a 3” Wulf spacer on top for the front. The back was lifted by purchasing the CTS suspension 4” 4wd rear lift kit including new shocks fro them as well. The rear suspension is the same as on a 4wd. 22734

CusackT

Reaction score
Can you send links to both items? And did you get new ucas?

Troy455

Reaction score
Got this installed. I had to piece this together as there is nothing over 4” available for the 2wds. It’s CTS 4” lift spindles with a 3” Wulf spacer on top for the front. The back was lifted by purchasing the CTS suspension 4” 4wd rear lift kit including new shocks fro them as well. The rear suspension is the same as on a 4wd. View attachment 22734
Got this installed. I had to piece this together as there is nothing over 4” available for the 2wds. It’s CTS 4” lift spindles with a 3” Wulf spacer on top for the front. The back was lifted by purchasing the CTS suspension 4” 4wd rear lift kit including new shocks fro them as well. The rear suspension is the same as on a 4wd. View attachment 22734
How does it ride? I have the 3.5 lvl kit and wanted to run this set up as well (thanks for set up info). You running 35’s or 37’s on your new wheels?

CusackT

Reaction score
How does it ride? I have the 3.5 lvl kit and wanted to run this set up as well (thanks for set up info). You running 35’s or 37’s on your new wheels?
I did 2.5 level and 35s and 20s and rides comfy to me and I ride a lot also my truck was brand new when I did it all bought it off the lot and took it to the shop

Toothninja

Reaction score
How does the truck ride now that you’ve had the lifts installed for awhile now? Did you have to do anything about the driveshaft? What size tires are you running??

Users who are viewing this thread