5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/60R20 BFG KO2 on stock rims, no lift

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looks great. I would like to go this route with no lift. I don't have ORP

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Hey all,

Had 285/60R20 KO2s installed on my stock 20x9s today. My truck came with the factory off-road package and they fit perfect. Slight rubbing on the fender liner at full lock. A quick snip with tin shears took care of that!

pics attached

View attachment 38496 View attachment 38497 View attachment 38498 View attachment 38499 View attachment 38496 View attachment 38497 View attachment 38498 View attachment 38499
This looks good. I have the same tire size and will be using the sport laramie rims. I went with the Falken's because of noise. Thats debatable. I have the ORP as well and intend on adding the 2.5" motofab puck up front and possible the 1.5" in the back. Should give me less than a half inch rake. Will post for comparison. Tires go on this weekend and if i can find the time in two weeks we will see the lift.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This looks good. I have the same tire size and will be using the sport laramie rims. I went with the Falken's because of noise. Thats debatable. I have the ORP as well and intend on adding the 2.5" motofab puck up front and possible the 1.5" in the back. Should give me less than a half inch rake. Will post for comparison. Tires go on this weekend and if i can find the time in two weeks we will see the lift.
You are going to need new Upper control arms. If you use 2.5” level plus ORG you are 3.5” lift on the stock arms. Sorry if you already knew this but I wanted to say something.

to the OP those look good. That’s the size I want to go next

Cgs1967

Reaction score
I just bought the 2 inch Mopar lift. I also bought 295x60r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers to go on my stock 20 inch Laramie wheels. It all gets installed next week. Very excited.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone ever installed 275/60r20 tires on a non Orp 4x4 with no lift or leveling kit?

Nels

Reaction score
285/60/20 bfg ko2s on stock rims. 2" Readylift leveling kit. Factory ucas. No rubbing, no trimming required. Could go bigger like 285/65 but I don't like the look of the taller sidewall.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
You are going to need new Upper control arms. If you use 2.5” level plus ORG you are 3.5” lift on the stock arms. Sorry if you already knew this but I wanted to say something.

to the OP those look good. That’s the size I want to go next

That’s what I have read. But mine was super low upfront when looking at the all the info on the forum. It should be at the limit. If I do the ucas I’ll probably go with the mopar 2” ucas for the 2” mopar lift. Another gentlemen on a separate post used those with good success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread