5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21 bighorn mama

Hdean1989

Reaction score
Hey all!
I just unfortunately had to trade in my beloved 2012 outdoorsman due to recurring engine issues. However I got a great deal and absolutely love my new addition. I am now in a 2021 big horn sport edition crew cab with a 4" lift with all the Bells and whistles. 20" tires gorgeous black rimes etc. However my old truck was like leveled had a brush guard and just Was custom to me. So what I'm looking to do is make this the milf truck 2.0. I'm looking for rock light brand suggestions, interior light suggestions (it's dark on the floors and I have kids lol) and a light bar for the roof that won't void warranty. All my friends are jeepers and I can't find anything I trust for my ram. I know what I want I just need advice on the brand. Thanks !!
I've been looking at oneuplighting but im not too sure.

Attachments

• Snapchat-189318936.jpg
    Snapchat-189318936.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 20211029_144123.jpg
    20211029_144123.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 131

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice! Can’t help with the aftermarket lighting but I highly recommend the OEM LED headlight swap. They look awesome and the light output is night and day. Also you need to get some tow hooks on the front of that bad boy. Just looks wrong without them

Hdean1989

Reaction score
Nice! Can’t help with the aftermarket lighting but I highly recommend the OEM LED headlight swap. They look awesome and the light output is night and day. Also you need to get some tow hooks on the front of that bad boy. Just looks wrong without them
I said the same thing! However my tow hooks had to be removed on my other truck in order to put on my brush guard so I'm kind of waiting to see what I pick. All the brush guards I really like though are the replacement bumpers as well and I can't do that because of the warranty so im trying to pick something out that won't mess with my warranty but also have everything I want. So far I'm looking at the Winston sport

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, and congrats on acquiring a beautiful ride! Your warranty will be affected if they can prove said upgrade caused the issue, But then, it’s always good to deep dive and read the fine print. If not, check with your service dept. Food for thought when applying upgrades. You have a warranty on an already lifted vehicle, and that is cool! Seems only right to go make it that much cooler! 🤙🏽Nice truck, enjoy it!

ahmadveg

Reaction score
welcome. sweet truck. im digging the side steps. what brand are they?

Users who are viewing this thread