5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 debut video

JOzzz

Reaction score
Haven’t seen this one posted yet. If you haven’t seen, enjoy Passenger side screens like the Grand Wagoneer are next level class. These won’t be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What’s with the 8 lug wheels?
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the “RAMCHARGER” has a higher pay load compared to our current 1500’s which one could compare to a 2500 therefore a more robust suspension and wheel/tire combo.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the “RAMCHARGER” has a higher pay load compared to our current 1500’s which one could compare to a 2500 therefore a more robust suspension and wheel/tire combo.
You do realize how much those battery packs weigh right? Any extra payload you think you got will be eaten up very quickly, and the fact it still has a v6 inside of it. Mm

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You do realize how much those battery packs weigh right? Any extra payload you think you got will be eaten up very quickly, and the fact it still has a v6 inside of it. Mm
The batteries would be included in the curb weight. That doesn’t change the fact that it will still have a higher payload than the equivalent trim for the pre-2025 ICE 1500’s.
So, that means they will have a higher GVWR.

Users who are viewing this thread