5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

PetePA

Reaction score
Hot off the press!!!
I just got a text from Ram, It says the following.
Hello your 1500 has been added to our production que. that’s the best news I have gotten in months! There was no dates or anything in the text but at least there may be hope.
Your dealer and the Ram chat I mentioned in another post both can give you your estimated SHIP date now.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Wondering out loud. *Why isn't your dealer MD*. 🤷
It’s a long story. But in short I did call MD and exchanged several Emails and phone calls and they looked for a truck for me even, but could not find one that I wanted,They are great I admit. But I have bought my Chevys from the same dealer for many many years and had one ordered in November. Shortly after the Dealer and GM had a falling out and they were unable to fulfill my order and did not have any idea how GM would deal with those orders as they didn’t give them any guidance. (since I found out that others in my situation had the same issues with GM)So I waited to hear from GM on what they were going to do with my Silverado order never heard a thing. Which brings us to about Dec 20th I talked to my wife and we decided to look at other options, I drove a ford didn’t like it. Drove a ram limited 2024 and loved it and would have bought it except it had the blackout package and didn’t care for all the black, I’m Old Gen x still like chrome) lol. So i did some more research this is when I found this site (so glad I did) any MD. If they could have found me a 2024 the way I wanted it I probably would have bought it from them.. but my Chevy dealer also has a Ram dealership, of which my Chevy salesman is at the Ram dealer he just sold me Chevys from the other store and he is a friend and have known him since we were kids. So since I was going to go into a new 2025 and this was all new to me being a first time ram owner I have never even sat in one until December I just wanted to be closer to a familiar dealer as well. I admit I am paying just a little bit more than I would from MD. MD was Awesome making sure I was taken care of though. I got calls from the sales team and the business manager to check and make sure someone had gotten in touch with me. I made a decision and was up front with MD telling them my decision and reasoning at that time they were cool and told me they totally understood and if I needed any help now or in the future to feel free to call them. I won’t soon forget that! and would recommend MD to anyone now and have already. I admit if I hadn't been so new to this site and all you guys, and to be honest I have never heard of a dealer with MDs business model like they do on a national level! I live in rural northern Indiana and that just blew my mind, it almost seemed to good to be true. But I know now after reading all the interactions and listening to those of you who have MD as a dealer I would buy from them in a heartbeat today. Around here the way MD does business is unheard of. So that’s basically why I didn’t order from MD (this time).
Sorry this is so long everyone! But this truck swap has been a challenge all the way around. I usually just call my salesman tell him I have what I want configured, send it to them and they order it for me and it’s here in 6 to 8 weeks. Done it that way for years and years. It this time between the GM debacle and the ram delays, it’s been a hair puller this time.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Anthony, I have an order in with MD for a Laramie with Level 2 and ALQ. It was ordered on 7/10. Just wanted to make sure that I don't need to reach out any have anything changed on the order. Thanks for the heads up!
No you have the ALQ you're good, ALP was the issue!

Users who are viewing this thread