5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Level 2 Lighting Question

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Hey all, my 2025 order is exactly everything I want, but one thing I'm questioning is the lighting.
It's important that I have all LED exterior lighting - my current 2022 Laramie has all LED exterior lighting. My current 2025 order doesn't specify if it has the same lights as a base Laramie, and when adding the additional packages, the lighting shows in the photos doesn't change.

My Laramie build includes:
Night Edition
Advanced Safety Group II
Technology Package

The Advanced Safety and Night Edition due mention that it includes "Exterior Front (and rear) Lighting Animation". Would the lighting animation be something included with the base level lights? Or would these be the same lights found on the Limited +? The dealer mentioned that the lights have a different code for level 2 night edition, and they heard there won't be amber lights in the rear, but they aren't sure if the change in lights is what I'm hoping for or not.

Users who are viewing this thread