5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 brochure

bravo1

Reaction score

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
HO payload checks out. My 3.6 Longhorn had a ~1100 lb payload, so I imagine a similarly equipped HO Longhorn would have a similar payload, +/-.

Phoon

Reaction score
I could have swore I read that was going to be an option, but I don't remember the source. Clearly it was wrong and I'm also pretty bummed to see that it won't be configurable with a Rebel for the time being.

All good info nonetheless. Thanks for sharing @IvoryHemi!
the RHO will be the offroad trim with the HO motor... basically a TRX but sans the Hellcat motor.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I rather like the sleeker squint eyes of the new Rebel.

Luckily the Rebel trim only has a few bolt-on parts to convert to the facelift exterior. You only need to change the headlights, the lower plastic trim below the headlights, which will need to be body matched and the revised grill, and except for the front bumper, you are pretty much there. I don't actually like the new tail lights. But having the outside looks of the face lifted Rebel but with the V8 sounds appealing to me.

Now if I can get that 14" screen and that passenger screen somehow, not sure if it bolts directly as does the exterior, it would be perfect.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, the combination of the grille, bumper and headlights are a yuuge improvement. I was never a fan of the moustache grille.
Me either. But something about the new Rebel grille looks more like the knock-off TRX grilles than a real TRX grille. Not that i want it to look like a TRX, but it just looks a little wimpy. Or something along those lines.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Me either. But something about the new Rebel grille looks more like the knock-off TRX grilles than a real TRX grille. Not that i want it to look like a TRX, but it just looks a little wimpy. Or something along those lines.

Yep. I noticed that when I looked at pics of the 25 Rebel on the Ram website.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
You're out of your minds, the Rebel is the only good looking RAM 1500 trim, the rest look like a GTA 5 representation of what they think a RAM truck should look like :)

Just kidding of course, well not really. I'll be honest, the Limited with the squinty eyes also looks good. Of course this is coming from a life long Ford guy, so what do I know.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's the deal with these?
Don’t like the look of that at all.😲

View attachment 172700
Looks like they are trying to bring back the nostrils, never liked that look either. Some nicer wheels on the upper trims but the ones that needed an update the most are still the same like the 18" ones still bland and generic. Ford probably has the best looking base 18" wheels.

1702519475563.jpeg

Last edited:

Dewey

Reaction score
Looks like they are trying to bring back the nostrils, never liked that look either. Some nicer wheels on the upper trims but the ones that needed an update the most are still the same like the 18" ones still bland and generic. Ford probably has the best looking base 18" wheels.

View attachment 172704
I would rather have nostrils on the hood like a Ram Air Trans Am.👍🏻

Dewey

Reaction score
I would rather have nostrils on the hood like a Ram Air Trans Am.👍🏻
Turns out there’s one already available for current models.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
I am blown away by the standard equipment on the big horn.

Across the industry, I'm not impressed. My wife's fricken bronco sport came with that stuff standard.

But vs a current big horn, holy crap that's a value.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
You are getting an additional 145 hp and 111 lb-ft of torque with nearly the same fuel economy. I don't see a downside and I'm sure it will not feel weird when you mash the pedal.

The additional power will be awesome, but there will be one obvious downside. The exhaust will sound like a wet fart. Some will not care, but V8 enthusiasts will. There's a reason Ford pipes in fake exhaust sound into the cabin of their Raptors.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The additional power will be awesome, but there will be one obvious downside. The exhaust will sound like a wet fart. Some will not care, but V8 enthusiasts will. There's a reason Ford pipes in fake exhaust sound into the cabin of their Raptors.
yeaaaahhh my 1500 sounding like a BMW isn't something I look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread