5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rebel 5.7 eTorque Long Crank/No Start/Multiple DTCs

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stellantis came through with a CDI Certificate, and I traded for a 2024 Gladiator Rubicon X yesterday. But, the Saga continues to this moment. 😏 Upon arriving at work yesterday evening, in the new JTRX, I wanted to bring the Wireless Speaker in, so I could listen to music while working. The thing is, when I folded the passenger rear seat forward, there was an empty charging dock, but no speaker anywhere on or in the vehicle. Here we go again. Why do I keep giving Stellantis another chance, in futility?
Sorry to hear about your mess. Should’ve gone with a Power Wagon. With all due respect, how did you not notice there was no speaker prior?

Deezl

Reaction score
The problem ended up being the etorque wiring harness. Not my problem anymore.

Last edited:

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
how did you not notice there was no speaker prior?
That can happen very easily, there are so many things you are looking at when buying a new car.

I recently forgot to get the charger for my new Pacifica(work van) the dealer was cool and got me one a few days alter.

Deezl

Reaction score
New Gladiator Rubicon X is all good now, and better suited for my usage, in the Rocky Mountains (narrow forest roads or smaller). I'll still hang out here, as I see another Ram (possibly) in the distant future. ✌️

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online