5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ram 2500 Trailer Camera Options?

aimpulsive

Reaction score
My 2024 Ram 2500 Limited (6.7I, 6'4" bed, Rambox, no 5th wheel prep) has both the 12 pin connector 360 surround view camera connector and single camera coax connector in the bumper -- I believe it is ready to accept either the trailer rear-view camera that integrates with the digital mirror, and can accept the 360 surround 4-camera system that integrates with the 12" u-connect screen. Both of these camera systems were options on the Ram Build website but I could not locate a vehicle that included either of these options and still included things that I wanted. So, I had to compromise but now I want to add a camera system to my camper.

However, I can't find part numbers for either camera system. I contacted Ram customer service and they could not find the part numbers. I keep seeing both single view (digital mirror connection) and 360 surround (12" u-connect connection) systems for sale online but none of them list the 2024 in their fitment guide.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these two camera systems?

And, has anyone used either camera system and if so, can you provide feedback on their quality and usefulness?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2024 Ram 2500 Limited (6.7I, 6'4" bed, Rambox, no 5th wheel prep) has both the 12 pin connector 360 surround view camera connector and single camera coax connector in the bumper -- I believe it is ready to accept either the trailer rear-view camera that integrates with the digital mirror, and can accept the 360 surround 4-camera system that integrates with the 12" u-connect screen. Both of these camera systems were options on the Ram Build website but I could not locate a vehicle that included either of these options and still included things that I wanted. So, I had to compromise but now I want to add a camera system to my camper.

However, I can't find part numbers for either camera system. I contacted Ram customer service and they could not find the part numbers. I keep seeing both single view (digital mirror connection) and 360 surround (12" u-connect connection) systems for sale online but none of them list the 2024 in their fitment guide.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these two camera systems?

And, has anyone used either camera system and if so, can you provide feedback on their quality and usefulness?
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

Users who are viewing this thread