5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Big Horn want to change Halogen Bulbs

Joemama88

Reaction score
I have both types of @LASFIT turn signals. I ran the switchbacks for a while. They are white when parking lights are on and blink amber when turn signal is engaged. I just recently put the all amber’s back in just to change the look up a little bit.

View attachment 181741
View attachment 181742
Did you angle the low beam down at all? Just installed mine. They are high. I do know it’s 20 feet back on a wall just can’t remember how high they should be.

Joemama88

Reaction score
I swapped the halogen bulbs for Lasfit bulbs, it took a little time, not too hard. I followed their directions from youtube on how to change the Low beams, fog lights and high beams. Hardest part was getting the low beams in, one arm through the fender well and the other arm in from the top. It was like an extended hug on both fenders. 🤣🤣
Just make sure you set the pigtail in the right orientation the first time so you don't have to reach back in and adjust, oh, and before installing plug them in and make sure they are plugged in correctly and come on so you don't have to take them out and do it again. Good luck
For them in but I think I need to adjust them down. They seem high. I paid 40 bucks for them to get installed. I ran out of time before vacation and wanted them on before I left 😂

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you angle the low beam down at all? Just installed mine. They are high. I do know it’s 20 feet back on a wall just can’t remember how high they should be.
Yes I did adjust mine. My rig is also lifted which is another reason I had to readjust the beams. I followed the tutorial on YT. Easy peasy, especially if have a long extended drill attachment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online