5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Big Horn want to change Halogen Bulbs

Joemama88

Reaction score
I have seen many threads on this but no clear cut answer. The 2024 did not have the LED package option. What LED or HID should I go with? Not trying to Blind people but also want a color temp around 6000k. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have seen many threads on this but no clear cut answer. The 2024 did not have the LED package option. What LED or HID should I go with? Not trying to Blind people but also want a color temp around 6000k. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Plenty of options out there. But I've always seen issues with aftermarket weather it is fit and finish or quality. I have the factory option on my BH. That's what I would go with.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
sweet thank you I will give them a look. What model did you go with? I see there are a few versions.

they are also alot cheaper than the GTRs
I believe I have the LC plus in my low lighting. High beams I went with LC Air series . Going on ~9 months and no issues at all. A world of difference from the stock halogens. I also have the switchback LED amber/white parking signal/turn lamps from @LASFIT They are phenomenal and have a nice look to boot.

Jake1050

Reaction score
Forgot to mention changing the bulbs was not very easy IMO. I have smallish hands and got my arms bruised up pretty good just reaching in there and working by feel. Just be patient and go slow.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Forgot to mention changing the bulbs was not very easy IMO. I have smallish hands and got my arms bruised up pretty good just reaching in there and working by feel. Just be patient and go slow.
I will never understand why they make changing lights so hard to do. every manufacture makes it so you have to be a contortionist to get to them.

rick619

Reaction score
I will never understand why they make changing lights so hard to do. every manufacture makes it so you have to be a contortionist to get to them.

They're hoping you pay the dealer to do it. Make it as difficult as possible.

Joemama88

Reaction score
On the website I put in all information and then chose the LCair versions for both high and low beams.
Weird putting in my trucks info it does not give me a LC air Version. LA plus versions is what I went with.

I canceled the order as they did not tell me the OEM cover would not work with the LA plus. I am debating on going with the LCair they fit the 2023 which is the same as a 2024

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread