5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 1500 Tradesman Warlock vs Off Road packages

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the Extra Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers on the Off Road package vs the Performance Tuned Shock Absorbers on the Warlock package on the 2024 RAM 1500 Tradesman?

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
considering that both options give you the raised height I am gonna assumed they are using the same shocks just worded differently in the package
maybe somebody else with more concrete info will share some feedback

EEnginerd

Reaction score
considering that both options give you the raised height I am gonna assumed they are using the same shocks just worded differently in the package
maybe somebody else with more concrete info will share some feedback
Figured as much, but seems strange it would be worded that differently.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm not sure you can assume that they're the same shocks based on that reasoning. Don't they use longer springs for the additional height? But it seems to me that it would make sense for them to use the same shocks for both packages.

397STROKER

Reaction score
I would guess that performance tuned shocks might be bilsteins like on the Rebel.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure you can assume that they're the same shocks based on that reasoning. Don't they use longer springs for the additional height? But it seems to me that it would make sense for them to use the same shocks for both packages.
correct it is the springs that give the raised height and that is why it makes sense to me as well that they would use the same shocks for both.

Users who are viewing this thread