5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 warlock

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I can see if its still there after work today. If it is I will get the vin.
Or just find it on that dealer's website. 99% of the time the window sticker is listed in the details

Jake103

Reaction score
Looks like a 2023 ram 1500 tradesman with warlock package. I didn't see it on there website yesterday but it is there today now.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a 2023 ram 1500 tradesman with warlock package. I didn't see it on there website yesterday but it is there today now.
DT or DS? There's a Tradesman trim on both.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then that's quite a mystery truck. There are no reports of a Warlock DT for 2023, so maybe a late trim addition or maybe a dealership custom?

On a separate note, they have the 2024 info on Mopar's website, that digital gauge update is pretty awesome looking....

That 12' digital cluster became avail on 2023 models and depending on when a truck was built could be optioned on Laramie trim and higher (I was able to add it a week after placing my Laramie order in April). I am very happy with it but looking at the page you linked to they still use 'available' so I'd guess it will continue to be standard on longhorn and limited and an option on Laramie and Rebel but not Big Horn or lower trims.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
It is a thing! It's a package on the 2023 Tradesman DT. This is from Rams build and price page:
Screenshot_20230719_103453_Chrome.jpg

Scram1500

Reaction score
Should be a robust off roader, assuming it doesn't have the 4-Auto transfer case

6of36

Reaction score
Yup, that's what I was talking about. The 2024 models I'm mentioning is the DT Warlock, as per the article and the picture the OP posted. That means 2024 DT models are on the lot, unless there was a 2023 DT Warlock I didn't know about?

If the 2024's DT models are already on the dealership lot, then it would confirm the short 2024 model year to make way for the mid-cycle 2025 DT.
The latest Ram commercial has a 23 Warlock.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tradesman trim with BTS grille & bumpers and surplus Rebel tires.
Well technically the Tradesman and BTS already shared bumpers and grill. Only difference was the Tradesman got the chrome, or white, RAM emblems on grill. and BTS had LED foglighs.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was gonna bet some money that it was gonna turn out to be exactly that
and onto another curiosity
never seen a rebel with a fixed rear window - maybe it was a custom order that was never pick up - maybe buyer was aware of the rear window leak lol - it does have a digital cluster

Attachments

• 1689813261841.png
    1689813261841.png
    888.2 KB · Views: 28

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
never seen a rebel with a fixed rear window - maybe it was a custom order that was never pick up - maybe buyer was aware of the rear window leak lol - it does have a digital cluster

I sifted through my pile of 2023 build sheets earlier, and sure enough, there are Warlocks in there.

Jake103

Reaction score

There were 2 on the lot same exact builds. Salesman didn't know anything about them when I was there. Like I said they were just loaded off of the truck. I am defianatley interested in them though. Cheaper than a rebel and if you did a LED upgrade to the headlights and taillights. Id love to buy one but due to some family medical issues right now I don't need the payment lol

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were 2 on the lot same exact builds. Salesman didn't know anything about them when I was there. Like I said they were just loaded off of the truck. I am defianatley interested in them though. Cheaper than a rebel and if you did a LED upgrade to the headlights and taillights. Id love to buy one but due to some family medical issues right now I don't need the payment lol
I don't know that i would change the headlights, i liked them but the tail lights i would swap for a smoked version.
Hope your family medical issues get better.

U

User_3336

By now, you guys know that RAM will put together a totally "new package" just by changing a bumper color, a grille from glossy to matte, etc etc etc. Its insane.

the Warlock 5th gen looks too much like a night edition.

U

User_3336

Tradesman trim with BTS grille & bumpers and surplus Rebel tires.
Looks about like it.... Doubt you will see the BTS again, so maybe the WARLOCK is taking that place?

By the way, is that a TWO TONE? with the roof being black?

U

User_3336

To make the Warlock edition stand on its own, and away from the regular Classic configuration, Ram has made sure to add unique features. You’ll be getting Warlock decals on the bedsides, 20-inch semi-gloss black aluminum wheels, LED rear tail lamps, heavy-duty rear shocks, a black grille with R-A-M lettering, tow hooks, an available Sport hood, front and rear powder coated bumpers, LED fog lamps, a 1-inch factory lift, black badging, unique hood decals, black wheel flares, and projector headlamps with dark bezels. Further features include a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Diesel Grey cloth seating, LED bed lighting, ParkSense rear park assist, an overhead console, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, power foldaway mirrors, and a 7-inch cluster display.

Sounds like a BTS build. Doesn't mention anything about the two-tone roof paint that appears in the picture.

the BTS did have running boards though.

Users who are viewing this thread