5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 new cluster leaked

Solracer

Reaction score
From what the FB post said, they didn't change any thing except for the cluster. But, they did note that it "felt" like it rode, accelerated and broke better.

Tommmygunnz

Reaction score
From what the FB post said, they didn't change any thing except for the cluster. But, they did note that it "felt" like it rode, accelerated and broke better.
The guy drove the ecodiesel in a limited trim a gauge cluster is not going to give you a better ride… it rode better due to the ecodiesel low end torque

Hemi is still the same

As in the picture you can see it says DEF and diesel

Ram did nothing but updated the gauge cluster in 2023 engines has the same preformance

Denali

Reaction score
I'm all for progress and innovation but I'm not a fan of all digital clusters, they seem somehow neutered and uninteresting (lacking character). I know that's where everything is headed but I'm holding off as long as I can. Glad I got in under the wire with my '22 order.

With that said, I'm not knocking anyone who likes them -- as they say, different strokes...

Rocsolid

Reaction score
The guy drove the ecodiesel in a limited trim a gauge cluster is not going to give you a better ride… it rode better due to the ecodiesel low end torque

Hemi is still the same

As in the picture you can see it says DEF and diesel

Ram did nothing but updated the gauge cluster in 2023 engines has the same preformance
Thanks. Rust read all the comments.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks cool, hopefully it will have ability to customize the look.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks cool, hopefully it will have ability to customize the look.
That's what I'm hoping. With a full digital screen you'd hope you could customize it completely to show what you want. I love my 2020 cluster, but I never ever ever look at the analog fuel gauge and some of the other things. It'd be nice to have more usable space if you can customize it.

Users who are viewing this thread