5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 MY

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I already don’t like how much Nanny is driving my vehicles.

I’m afraid the 2023 will be the last orders where you can tell your grandkids about how you used to “drive“ a car.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m surprised they’re still producing the DS RAM Classic. The way things are these days with supply chain issues you would thing those would be eliminated to streamline the models. Can’t imagine they sell a ton of those anyway compared to DT’s.
Its a pure profit maker, all of the tooling and stuff has long been paid for on the DS platform so it literally is costing them nothing keeping the line running.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Classic RAM is now at a price point that competes close to the mid-size class trucks. They are essentially using it as their "Dakota" replacement until they actually get a mid-sized truck on the market, plus it ads to their full size truck numbers.

bigalxc

Reaction score
I prefer the classic Warlock vs the almost all other trucks

jcanzo86

Reaction score
Not really gaining any real estate for EVIC. Just making the whole thing a screen. Wonder how configurable it is?

Can't remember but I think this was essentially what was in my 14 JGC. It was pretty customizable and I liked it.
This is the same screen setup that is in the new JGCs, they screen is a 10" I believe in the Jeep. It's nice to have a full digital display and it "reminds" you to check the back seats as mentioned above. I have a '22 1500 Limited and I'm curious if this will be backward compatible into the truck... Would be nice but I can't imagine what that part would cost to buy on it's own.

Bullitt2735

Reaction score
Looks like orders have officially closed for 22 was about to order from mark dodge. They don’t know when 23 will open yet

Dewey

Reaction score
Looks like orders have officially closed for 22 was about to order from mark dodge. They don’t know when 23 will open yet
I’m guessing they will be enjoying a well deserved break from quoting and ordering for a bit and getting caught up on current deliveries.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In case you didn't see, the 2023 TRX order banks have opened up already. I'm sure the other DT's are right behind it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Back in January, I suggested the following colors.
  • "Sh!t Show Brown", as an homage to the production fiasco
  • "F**ked Up Fuchsia", for all of the incorrectly built trucks
  • "Envy Green", for those who are still patiently waiting for their trucks
  • "Blood Red", for those who are still impatiently waiting for their trucks
Surprisingly, FCA has not yet used any of these suggestions.

Jims380da

Reaction score
They better freshen things up quickly as things are starting to look stale.

HemiDude

Reaction score
They better freshen things up quickly as things are starting to look stale.
Are you talking color-wise, or physical characteristics? I think the DT is still the best looking truck of the big four, but their color palette (other than limited releases) leaves something to be desired.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you talking color-wise, or physical characteristics? I think the DT is still the best looking truck of the big four, but their color palette (other than limited releases) leaves something to be desired.
True. They need to have some greens and browns available for the 1500. There are many different colors available for one of the 2500 trim levels. Wish the same was true for the 1500

HemiDude

Reaction score
I absolutely would have gone with an orange, or even a green, if it had been offered when I bought my GT.

Users who are viewing this thread