5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 MY

mophead

Reaction score
Maybe they could follow the 93-94 cycle, put the Magnum in before the redo? They have the crash testing out of the way for the Jeeps. Hopefully are working on the Rams. I expect they've had mules for a while now.

brewdad

Reaction score
As of yesterday, two of my local dealers had no information of when ordering opens for the 2023 models.

cleigh

Reaction score
Ordering is now closed on the V8 engines in 2022's. So not sure when 2023 orders will begin, or how pricing will change.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw a member on here last night with a 2023 MY ram with the I-6 engine ordered in his signature. I can't remember his name though.

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
I wonder if it will finally also receive an electric adjustable steering column. It would be convenient with the memory seats that also the steering wheel would auto adjust.

mophead

Reaction score
I wonder if it will finally also receive an electric adjustable steering column. It would be convenient with the memory seats that also the steering wheel would auto adjust.
That would be the BH4 which will not likely be available until the redo in 24. It should also include speed sensitive wipers and ambient lighting. The 23 BH3 will include the passive door locks, remote tailgate locks and Foam Cup Inserts for driver's AND passenger doors. :cool:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

KnightMare

posted this on the trx forum

DT: 5th Gen Ram
DS: 4th Gen Ram (Ram Classic)
WS: Wagoneers

Last day of 2022 DT Production: 8/6/22
First day of 2023 DT Production: 8/8/22

Last day of 2022 WS Production : 7/22/22
First day of 2023 WS Production: 7/25/22

Last day of 2022 DS Production: 12/4/22
First day of 2023 DS Production: 12/5/22

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m surprised they’re still producing the DS RAM Classic. The way things are these days with supply chain issues you would thing those would be eliminated to streamline the models. Can’t imagine they sell a ton of those anyway compared to DT’s.

S. Snake

Reaction score
I’m surprised they’re still producing the DS RAM Classic. The way things are these days with supply chain issues you would thing those would be eliminated to streamline the models. Can’t imagine they sell a ton of those anyway compared to DT’s.
I think we all would be surprised at the amount of DS RAM Classics dealers manage to hock out to unsuspecting buyers. A lot of DS Warlocks on the road where I live, and there are a metric buttload of new HD Rams rolling around too which still use the DS crew cab.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Compare the prices of a classic to a DT. That’s probably why… way easier to sell some a classic starting around $29k versus a DT starting around 36k. Especially if your wanting a new truck and some are content with just that and not necessarily having the latest and greatest available.

RockJock

Reaction score
I had hoped they had digital dash for 22. I always wanted one. After seeing the picture I don't mind not having it. I actually like the current dash better. I always have the steering wheel tilted down which blocks the dash anyway. I look at my HUD way more than I do the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread