5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Toyota Tundra

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, there's a reason the phrase "They don't make them like they used to" was coined.

My wife's 2001 Subaru Forester is still kicking and going strong. No complaints. We don't drive it much so keep it on a NOCO. It's not worth much anymore, but have no reason to get rid of it. Besides I still like driving a stick every now and then. :)

Manuals are so much fun. Test drove a manual Integra again yesterday - so much fun. Can’t wait to buy a Type S in 24.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, there's a reason the phrase "They don't make them like they used to" was coined.

My wife's 2001 Subaru Forester is still kicking and going strong. No complaints. We don't drive it much so keep it on a NOCO. It's not worth much anymore, but have no reason to get rid of it. Besides I still like driving a stick every now and then. :)

Manuals are so much fun. Test drove a manual Integra again yesterday - so much fun. Can’t wait to buy a Type S in 24.

Users who are viewing this thread