5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rebel GT (adaptive cruise?)

M02v8r

Reaction score
Just following up on this. Spent an hour trying to configure a new Rebel with my dealer. Good news, you can add ASG now. Bad news, Pano sunroof and Ramboxes are now restricted items. Couldn’t add either of those, so I said F*** it.
I just ordered one today from Glenn CDJR (Louisville KY) and was able to add ASG and sunroof (not sure on ramboxes as didn't want them). They were great to deal with and were very fair. Excited to have gotten my Rebel ordered!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered one today from Glenn CDJR (Louisville KY) and was able to add ASG and sunroof (not sure on ramboxes as didn't want them). They were great to deal with and were very fair. Excited to have gotten my Rebel ordered!
Very interesting. Maybe they’ve got a rule that you can only have three “evil features”. You can have a flash suppressor, a bayonet, and a pistol grip. But if you want a pano sunroof, you have to remove the bayonet.

chris288

Reaction score
yup, i have many of those evil features as well, minus the ram boxes, my truck will probably never get built.

Users who are viewing this thread