5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Limited ordered on 9/18 I’m Las Vegas

Ram_702

Reaction score
New member her from LV. Ordered my truck from a Local dealer. Was disappointed to find out that the advanced tech package (I really wanted the was no longer an option then learned AFTER I ordered my truck it was included in the limited 1 package. Corresponds pretty closely to the raise in MSRP I think. Dealers seem to be in the dark as much as we are.

Used the “chat” feature online to get my VON and VIN 4 days after doing the deal at Local dealer.

cheers!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New member her from LV. Ordered my truck from a Local dealer. Was disappointed to find out that the advanced tech package (I really wanted the was no longer an option then learned AFTER I ordered my truck it was included in the limited 1 package. Corresponds pretty closely to the raise in MSRP I think. Dealers seem to be in the dark as much as we are.

Used the “chat” feature online to get my VON and VIN 4 days after doing the deal at Local dealer.

cheers!
Welcome. If you’d like to be added to the order tracker, please PM me the details of your order (VIN, order date, and a description of the order).

Users who are viewing this thread