5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500

Automan21

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram 1500 with the 12"screen. I am getting a satellite hardware error. I reboot the radio then it works. After a while when I restart the truck I get the same message.
Any ideas???

Barbarian

Reaction score
2022 1500 Limited been dealing with this for a few days myself. Been 7 times so far, soft reset fixed it but keeps coming back.

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. 2022 Laramie w/12” screen. I believe it must be a result of a recent update. I’ve never had one issue with it until just a few days ago. I get the Satellite Hardware Error. Then I have to soft reboot the radio. It starts working again audibly, but the screen says channel not available. After a minute or two, everything starts working again. Tonight, it did the same thing but then the image would not work for a while, but the text did. OP, you might change the title of the thread to Satellite Hardware Error, to get more owners here with the same issue. @RamCares?

Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I also noticed an icon at the top of the screen I had not noticed before.
IMG_0172.jpeg

Last edited:

UglyMonk3y

Reaction score
2020 Rebel, not having any satellite hardware issue. I wonder if any other 2019 to 2021 uconnect 4c in this page is having issue?

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I googled it last night and it appears to be a significant recent issue for Ram trucks and Dodge cars. Mot likely a Uconnect issue, not satellite issue.

Users who are viewing this thread