5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RAM 1500

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No price they can't even pull it up. Can only get a print out of what it has. Same as the ones I've seen already.
Yeah...just like mine...no info. My *** is already anxious on getting info in my build now, and I ordered that sucker on monday...haha

When I custom ordered my scat pack, it was a rough 2 months of checking dodge.com chat and harassing them on my build. I get too excited...lol

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

ICT_RAM

Reaction score
Did you get pricing and the options avaiable?
No pricing, but there seemed to be some new options. The G/T option was available, but I didnt want to give up the center console storage. Plus there was just one rendering I could find and wasn't really sure what it would look like.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question for folks that already have a vehicle that are trading/selling for their ordered 2022 ram, maybe you can help.

So I placed my order for my 2022 ram 1500...however, i still have my 2020 ram (see my signature). I'm hoping that trading in my 2020 ram for my 2022 ram when it comes in, and get a tax credit. The dealer I placed an order with is low in inventory and dying for me to trade in my 2020 ram in now, but I still have a couple months until my build is complete.

Can I still get my tax credit if I do the transaction now (basically sell the truck to them now), or should I wait until my new truck arrives?

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question for folks that already have a vehicle that are trading/selling for their ordered 2022 ram, maybe you can help.

So I placed my order for my 2022 ram 1500...however, i still have my 2020 ram (see my signature). I'm hoping that trading in my 2020 ram for my 2022 ram when it comes in, and get a tax credit. The dealer I placed an order with is low in inventory and dying for me to trade in my 2020 ram in now, but I still have a couple months until my build is complete.

Can I still get my tax credit if I do the transaction now (basically sell the truck to them now), or should I wait until my new truck arrives?

In order to receive a tax credit the trade in and purchase need to be on the same transaction.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the 10th anniversary package for the 2022 Limited?

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score

How do you figure a couple of months? I ordered my 2022 on 6/7, received VIN/VON on 6/10 and was told 12-16 weeks once they start production which I believe will be 7/26. Unless you know something I dont?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just found out that the 2022 production startup has slipped by a few weeks. Not 7/26 anymore...8/7.
1623948076715.png

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you figure a couple of months? I ordered my 2022 on 6/7, received VIN/VON on 6/10 and was told 12-16 weeks once they start production which I believe will be 7/26. Unless you know something I dont?
I should clarify... couple months....from end of july is what I will based it on.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just found out that the 2022 production startup has slipped by a few weeks. Not 7/26 anymore...8/7.
View attachment 97060
That kinda sucks but makes sense since they're still probably catching up on '21s. That said, there are usually better incentives towards the end of the year.

Shnarf1

Reaction score
Hello, Dealer gave you that price? Mine couldn't pull it up yesterday. Does the state you live in make a difference?
Yes dealer told me. Not sure on State issues. Going in Saturday to work on a deal.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes dealer told me. Not sure on State issues. Going in Saturday to work on a deal.
Can you find the pricing for the back country package..and what's in it?

Shnarf1

Reaction score
Can you find the pricing for the back country package..and what's in it?

Messaged my dealer. See if he replies.

Shnarf1

Reaction score
Messaged my dealer. See if he replies.
$2,695 is list. Off road decals, OWL on/off road tires, steering gear skid plate, tri fold tonneau, pick up box lights, black headlamp bezels, front suspension skid plate, HD shock absorbers, power driver seat, black tube steps, auto dim mirror, full length console, full size spare, deplorable bed step, cloth bucket seats, rear e locker, ram grill badge black, painted front/rear bumpers, back country badge, accent color mirrors, mirror turn signals, tow hooks, rubber mats, fuel tank skid plate, dual exhaust with black tips, spray in bedliner, adjustable cargo tie down hooks

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
$2,695 is list. Off road decals, OWL on/off road tires, steering gear skid plate, tri fold tonneau, pick up box lights, black headlamp bezels, front suspension skid plate, HD shock absorbers, power driver seat, black tube steps, auto dim mirror, full length console, full size spare, deplorable bed step, cloth bucket seats, rear e locker, ram grill badge black, painted front/rear bumpers, back country badge, accent color mirrors, mirror turn signals, tow hooks, rubber mats, fuel tank skid plate, dual exhaust with black tips, spray in bedliner, adjustable cargo tie down hooks
Thanks...that price just doesn't add up in my book. Don't know why it's more than the North edition package...when it's almost similar...besides the bed step and tonneau cover. It's like an $1k price increase

GATORB8

Reaction score
Any chance one of y’all took a picture of the 22 1500 Laramie option list? Wanted to check it out before I go in and check all the boxes.

spammer316

Reaction score
Thanks...that price just doesn't add up in my book. Don't know why it's more than the North edition package...when it's almost similar...besides the bed step and tonneau cover. It's like an $1k price increase

north edition had a bench seat not the $600 optional console included on this and the 2 tone paint

spammer316

Reaction score
MSRP $54,465

Sale price $45,849 plus $219 documentary/temp tags/notary fee. TTL and any applicable incentive would apply at time of delivery.

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 117

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
MSRP $54,465

Sale price $45,849 plus $219 documentary/temp tags/notary fee. TTL and any applicable incentive would apply at time of delivery.
Thanks for sharing. Seems like Ram bumped up the invoice price this year. My pricing sheets for a 2021 Laramie had invoice at about 92% of MSRP. Based on your pricing sheet, seem like invoice is 94% for MY2022 (unless invoice varies by Trim).

Users who are viewing this thread