5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 eTorque still has the 8/80 warranty-UPDATE: Maybe Not!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Explain "troll" please. I have provided an official document that states its covered. If your PPU failed at 79999 miles within 8 years of purchase stating its a covered part. What part of that did you not get?

Your are right,

That is what you said. I have warranty administrative access, so as you can see again a simple VIP check shows what is covered and what isn't covered. I would be glad to check your VIP for you. Wait, nobody at any dealership can be trusted.....
The people in this thread...
Give them exact proof and they still argue wiht it.
Sounds like OP just wanted a reason not to buy a truck.
He says salesmen lie, why would they lie saying they don't know something if it was in fact covered not covered, and they lied, they would say it was covered (which they didn't say to him).
Saying I don't know means I don't know. It's a federal law Ram can't just choose to ignore the law which is what triggered this long warranty from what I can tell.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jeez chill. Salesmen lie everyday to make a sale. Not one person at a dealership can be trusted with stuff like that. I can see how much of a rabbit hole it can be seeing how even the manuals and warranties seem to be written by interns with multiple conflicting statements even on the same pages.

@RamCares can you help these guys out with something definitive?
Hey thanks so much for tagging us in this! We'd love to get some assistance for the OP. If you'd like, please send us a direct message so we can dig into this with you.

Callie
Ram Cares

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Hey thanks so much for tagging us in this! We'd love to get some assistance for the OP. If you'd like, please send us a direct message so we can dig into this with you.

Callie
Ram Cares
@RamCares I think many of us would like to know the answer as to whether it is covered under warranty. You can certainly alleviate a lot of confusion as to this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread