5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

truckless

Reaction score

fliptide

Reaction score
I was told you can only use one incentive. I was under the impression you could use multiple. So the 100 bucks I spent on the tread lightly! is out the door.
I would ask questions. Should be able to use multiple incentives. Pretty sure I used 3 or 4. However, they may only take one affiliate discount?

jake_eizy

Reaction score
I would ask questions. Should be able to use multiple incentives. Pretty sure I used 3 or 4. However, they may only take one affiliate discount?
What is an affiliate discount? I’ve seen people mentioning those?

FREEDOM RAMer

Reaction score
I think I'm going to do a Diamondback. Really like thr Renegade cover, but its $3k after shipping, and they never responded if it fits a MFT. Not a lot of first hand info in forums either.

New to forums but not trucks. Just drove to Utah to have the Renegade cover installed. So far impressed with fit, finish, and the company.

It was a long lead time but they are a small shop putting out a premium product. So far extremely pleased.

Only thing I’m not sure of - Renegade, Diamond, or others- what is the realistic load the bed rails can handle?

Just because my new Renagade cover can accommodate 2,000+ lb load doesn’t mean the bed rails can actually hold that? Any ideas on how to calculate such a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread