5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

mike146

Reaction score
I have been working with Renae. I assume Aaron must be super busy. I emailed him as most people on this site have done. Renae responded to me. No regrets at all, she has been responsive and answers all my questions. No problems dealing with her at all.

Randboye

Reaction score
I've only dealt with Aaron, he is the sales manager so I figure that's one less person to go through....on the other hand I imagine he is busier than a salesperson. But he has always been very responsive to my calls/emails.
Thanks,

Doc10

Reaction score
Folks, I know this has been raised previously but max steel is now available to order on the 2022 limiteds. It wasn't when I placed my order. What has folks experience been with changing orders with their dealer? - my dealer told me it cannot be changed. I am still in status D (no movement in order status last 10 weeks). Do I need to cancel and re-order?

myownstatus

Reaction score
Folks, I know this has been raised previously but max steel is now available to order on the 2022 limiteds. It wasn't when I placed my order. What has folks experience been with changing orders with their dealer? - my dealer told me it cannot be changed. I am still in status D (no movement in order status last 10 weeks). Do I need to cancel and re-order?
This is obviously my opinion as I still the FNG here. For the past month or so I have seen the higher VIN being built over the older ones and still no real significance on the chronological order that RAM is manufacturing. However just recently I have seen a good pull on the older VINs which all in all is great as I am sure they have been waiting a long time for their trucks. You can always take your chances and move with what you REALLYY WANT or continue to wait. It is lottery at this point and we are all just hopping to get the winning ticket.

Doc10

Reaction score
This is obviously my opinion as I still the FNG here. For the past month or so I have seen the higher VIN being built over the older ones and still no real significance on the chronological order that RAM is manufacturing. However just recently I have seen a good pull on the older VINs which all in all is great as I am sure they have been waiting a long time for their trucks. You can always take your chances and move with what you REALLYY WANT or continue to wait. It is lottery at this point and we are all just hopping to get the winning ticket.
I'm ok to wait if they can change it to get what I really want. The issue is the dealer is telling me it can't be changed.

myownstatus

Reaction score
I'm ok to wait if they can change it to get what I really want. The issue is the dealer is telling me it can't be changed.
I don't like to bash any dealer or anyone. However when I first placed my original order for a RAM 11/8/2021, I was told that everyone is doing MSRP and blah blah blah. I dropped $500.00 deposit with AMEX and went my way. Another dealer called me stating they can do 5% under invoice and I started the process with all over again about two weeks later 11/23/2021. I called the original dealer and asked for my money back as I did not sign anything, they refused. I called AMEX and got my money back within 2 weeks because.

Oddly to say the first truck I ordered is in the shipping stage and the second one is in the paint stage.

If you put any money as a deposit and did not sign anything I guess you can try to fight it. Personally, $100 today is not going to be the same amount tomorrow.

Plus while a vehicle is really not an investment, it is something that you will using daily and if you are not happy about it then do something about it, the salesman at the end cares about his bottom line.

Cda3488

Reaction score
I would , in a heartbeat. Just took 3 weeks to get my truck from start to KZ. Shouldn’t take you that long

Cda3488

Reaction score
Three weeks is not the norm. As stated in many conversations. Nobody knows who's next to get a build and there can be delays. I waited three weeks from BS to WS.
I agree, I was just stating my experience.

TSL

Reaction score
I have a question for the forum on understanding acronyms on dealer quotes. I have a couple quotes ( from Mark Dodge in fact, I notice many members here speaking highly of them so thought I would reach out to them ). On the quote there's a column for MSRP, I know what that is, then to the right of it is a column titled FWP. Wondering what that is ? ( It's a smaller number ). Also, at the bottom of the sheet there are 3 numbers listed with these codes : HB, FFP, and EP. Curious what they mean ?
The MSRP is not the same as what ramtrucks.com provides me when I try to build it there. It's actually nearly 1000 higher than what's on the website. I've read others here saying the website is not accurate ?
Finally, there's a sale price quoted in the body of the email which is about 6.6k below the MSRP. They mention "TTL" being extra. Is that Title transfer ?

Yoodie

Reaction score
FWP - Factory Wholesale Price (invoice)
HB - Holdback
FFP - Friends and Family Pricing
EP - Employee Pricing
TTL - Tax, title & license. Varies a little by the requirements for the state of registration. Should be able to find yours by googling your state DMV rules for taxes and licensing.

website definitely lags. Nada Guide build and pricing is slightly more timely but often lags the package availability especially this year. The option availability seems to change weekly based on supply chain(?).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FWP - Factory Wholesale Price (invoice)
HB - Holdback
FFP - Friends and Family Pricing
EP - Employee Pricing
TTL - Tax, title & license. Varies a little by the requirements for the state of registration. Should be able to find yours by googling your state DMV rules for taxes and licensing.

website definitely lags. Nada Guide build and pricing is slightly more timely but often lags the package availability especially this year. The option availability seems to change weekly based on supply chain(?).
Well said. Only additional comment: the website doesn’t lag, the website sucks. They just updated it a week or two ago - and it’s still horribly, embarrassingly wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread