5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Jck624

Reaction score
Does anybody know what's going on with power folding mirrors on 2022 rebels? Mine just went to JB status. "Shipped to vendor" for bed lining I believe but I have almost every option that was available... But no power folding mirrors on the standard mirrors? I did not select the tow package mirrors. Thanks all!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know what's going on with power folding mirrors on 2022 rebels? Mine just went to JB status. "Shipped to vendor" for bed lining I believe but I have almost every option that was available... But no power folding mirrors on the standard mirrors? I did not select the tow package mirrors. Thanks all!
I don't see your info in the tracker, so I can't look up your build sheet. I assume you ordered a Rebel Level 2, but it was converted to Rebel Level B (which deletes the power folding mirrors). It's happened to a lot of people, without any notifications.

Cda3488

Reaction score
just went D1 status! estimated ship date of 10 January
All you guys have estimated delivery dates, I definitely have the wrong freaking dealer MD!!! My build has been done and MD just told me again this morning that they won’t have a delivery date until right before they get it. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with my salesman Billy. It seems like all I get from him is ****!!! This is frustrating as hell.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All you guys have estimated delivery dates, I definitely have the wrong freaking dealer MD!!! My build has been done and MD just told me again this morning that they won’t have a delivery date until right before they get it. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with my salesman Billy. It seems like all I get from him is ****!!! This is frustrating as hell.
It might be because the holidays are upon us, and truck drivers are all staying home. With my TRX, my dealer had an estimated delivery date the whole time. But with my inbound Rebel(s), he can't tell me anything.

packer27

Reaction score
It might be because the holidays are upon us, and truck drivers are all staying home. With my TRX, my dealer had an estimated delivery date the whole time. But with my inbound Rebel(s), he can't tell me anything.
May be some truth to this. My ETA to dealer was 12/13-12/22 and it hasn’t shown up today, so no idea when it will and dealer says they don’t have much info until it shows up on the lot.

Cda3488

Reaction score
Hell just an estimated ship would ease some of the pain a little bit that seems impossible with him. It takes me two to three emails and me getting upset cause of the lack of response to even get a simple POC. I don’t think he operates the MD easy. I turned the owner of my company on to him when I first met him and we bought 15 trucks in one visit. He has since moved on to another dealership to order more because of the lack of attention that he gets from the salesman. I know that’s not the MD way but what do you do?!?!?

Jck624

Reaction score
I don't see your info in the tracker, so I can't look up your build sheet. I assume you ordered a Rebel Level 2, but it was converted to Rebel Level B (which deletes the power folding mirrors). It's happened to a lot of people, without any notifications.
Gotcha! Thanks so much. Ya I got "Level B". I guess I should have gotten the limited... Standard on those. Is there an aftermarket option? Or can I upgrade to power folding tow mirrors after delivery? This truck is wide. I'll need the mirrors to fold in some situations. Smh.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Gotcha! Thanks so much. Ya I got "Level B". I guess I should have gotten the limited... Standard on those. Is there an aftermarket option? Or can I upgrade to power folding tow mirrors after delivery? This truck is wide. I'll need the mirrors to fold in some situations. Smh.

rtpassini

Reaction score
It seems limiteds are going in faster? I should cancel mine and just get a limited

Cda3488

Reaction score
My salesman called today and said my vehicle was going into production. Limited 4X4 vin # 214282. Ordered 2 months ago to the day...quicker than I had expected.
You have a very courteous salesman. I think we all deserve every update available. I will definitely question my future salesman before I spend a dollar with them. I almost have to beg for an update.

Mathis35

Reaction score
ESD is estimated ship date and its from the POC. Not estimated delivery date. The best you'll get is a delivery window of like 2 weeks.
We're talking about 2 completely different things. ESD has been largely when the truck is built.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
you can not get any kind of delivery date until a window sticker shows up

try to relax:)

it will happen you have already been through the hard part, getting it built.

Cda3488

Reaction score
you can not get any kind of delivery date until a window sticker shows up

try to relax:)

it will happen you have already been through the hard part, getting it built.
Lol thanks man appreciate that! Yeah it’s getting the bed liner put in for the past three days so hopefully that will be coming soon.

usedup

Reaction score
No hurry, driving the '21 Limited that's the trade in and the deal is already done.

Users who are viewing this thread