5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

warz00

Reaction score
Funny how that works. Here's a build sheet that was produced today with power folding mirrors (and the VIN was assigned 3 weeks ago).
totally interesting - i'm new to Rams and just repeating what Mark Dodge told me:
"Thank you for your interest in a 2022 factory order RAM Truck, I am delighted to have you.

The Equipment Groups changed on the Rebel to A & B vs 1 & 2. I have attached Level B for your reference. The Power Folding Mirrors are currently unavailable and have been replaced with manual fold.

Please review the attached PDF carefully for accuracy."

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
totally interesting - i'm new to Rams and just repeating what Mark Dodge told me:
"Thank you for your interest in a 2022 factory order RAM Truck, I am delighted to have you.

The Equipment Groups changed on the Rebel to A & B vs 1 & 2. I have attached Level B for your reference. The Power Folding Mirrors are currently unavailable and have been replaced with manual fold.

Please review the attached PDF carefully for accuracy."
Yep, that's the same thing I was told by them several weeks ago (and the same thing my local dealer told me). I don't doubt their truthfulness, as I witnessed the ordering screen.

However...SOMEONE is able to order the Level 1/2 packages. Because there are brand-spanking-new VINS with them.

SunnyS

Reaction score
Yep, that's the same thing I was told by them several weeks ago (and the same thing my local dealer told me). I don't doubt their truthfulness, as I witnessed the ordering screen.

However...SOMEONE is able to order the Level 1/2 packages. Because there are brand-spanking-new VINS with them.
Yes very strange-- My GM at the dealer has someone checking daily for Level 2 availablty and for two months it has come up Level B only. Who is able to order this group in any model level?His factory rip says duh everytime he asks him.Get that a lot down here in Florida...LoL

Matrixband

Reaction score
I got this email today from "US Customer Care" evidently from Stellantis. They referenced my VIN and gave a link to their Mopar site. After determining this was not spam, I figured this was just a placeholder email acknowledging I have an order and reassuring me they are still working on it. Did anyone else get this?
"Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family! We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you..."

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I got this email today from "US Customer Care" evidently from Stellantis. They referenced my VIN and gave a link to their Mopar site. After determining this was not spam, I figured this was just a placeholder email acknowledging I have an order and reassuring me they are still working on it. Did anyone else get this?
"Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family! We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you..."
don't hold your breath for them reaching out.

with all my orders I have heard nothing, but this first message back in sept 2021.

RIRview

Reaction score
Yes. I got the same email.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
I got mine on 9/22. Same message. I haven't seen anything since. Good luck.

Matt863

Reaction score
Just got the call my Limited 10th Ann. edition just landed at the dealer .. going to pick it up next week ... GM at dealer told me to wait till after Nov. 24th. to sign for the truck. Ram will be offering 0% for 84 months or $1,500 rebate .... lm going with the $1,500 .... just fyi ... hope this helps.....
What did you end up doing? I don't see the 0% for 84 being offered.

Hasti17

Reaction score
What did you end up doing? I don't see the 0% for 84 being offered.
It was for a week on the 2021 bighorn, actually real dissapointed with the ram incentives for december

kymts

Reaction score

Did you notice this is a truck going to the Middle East ? Not sure about FCA but with other manufactures alot of upgrades, mostly performance enhancements, are available in vehicles going there.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you notice this is a truck going to the Middle East ? Not sure about FCA but with other manufactures alot of upgrades, mostly performance enhancements, are available in vehicles going there.
I just pulled a random VIN that had it. There are tons of trucks being assigned VINS (and being produced) with Level 1/2 instead of A/B.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Lucky for me they are offering 0% for 72 and 2250 in rebates for the big horn Crew cabs. It expires Jan 3rd so now the rush is on for them to actually get my built truck to the lot.
Who was this through? Ram?

deanno33

Reaction score
Who was this through? Ram?

If similar to my zip code it is 1250 cash rebate and then another 1000 if financed through Chrysler. Totals 2250.

I'm happy with the 1250 honestly. My Bighorn is about to be delivered this week hopefully so another 1250 off is great. I was already 3% under invoice so this is even sweeter.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
If similar to my zip code it is 1250 cash rebate and then another 1000 if financed through Chrysler. Totals 2250.

I'm happy with the 1250 honestly. My Bighorn is about to be delivered this week hopefully so another 1250 off is great. I was already 3% under invoice so this is even sweeter.
Thanks, I just looked on Rams website and saw $1k for my Rebel. I have EP pricing but every bit on top of that helps! Now the race is on to get it delivered by the end of the year.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Thanks, I just looked on Rams website and saw $1k for my Rebel. I have EP pricing but every bit on top of that helps! Now the race is on to get it delivered by the end of the year.
Yea same with my laramie, i financed and got 1000 cash from ram and a pat on the head basically, my dealer was just as surprised as me to hear they didnt even TRY to up the ante on Deals for anything but bighorns in December. Was really hoping for 0% for 72 or even 84 if thats what was offered, but at the end of the day i got what i got. Just happy that i got the truck i wanted at a great price

Users who are viewing this thread