5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just searched through all the build sheets I have, and only 3 of them show this description (850W Engine Cooling Fan) - that's 3 out of 31,808. They're all Big Horns, and they have sequential VINs.

This is an interesting mystery.
Yep. It's sales code NHH if anyone can any details

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I just searched through all the build sheets I have, and only 3 of them show this description (850W Engine Cooling Fan) - that's 3 out of 31,808. They're all Big Horns, and they have sequential VINs.

This is an interesting mystery.
Anyone with any insight into this (or more time than I to search around in the Interwebs), please tell us what is going on. I can't imagine the other 31,000+ trucks @Eighty has found are air-cooled, but it also begs the question why, if all trucks have an engine cooling fan, that only 3 out of 31,000+ have such part listed.

Inquiring minds must know.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Anyone with any insight into this (or more time than I to search around in the Interwebs), please tell us what is going on. I can't imagine the other 31,000+ trucks @Eighty has found are air-cooled, but it also begs the question why, if all trucks have an engine cooling fan, that only 3 out of 31,000+ have such part listed.

Inquiring minds must know.
For what it's worth, build sheet lists "Heavy Duty Engine Cooling" on page 9. If nothing else I can imagine the text changing, but all meaning the same thing.

truckless

Reaction score
They still using clutch fans standard? Maybe those ones got flipped to electric just to get those trucks out the door? Part shortages have caused all sorts a crazy....

truckless

Reaction score
Two of those 2 have window Stickers.

1634576164566.png
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFFT5NN186655

What is odd though at least with Big Horn.....on the US site, Hemi, regardless of eTorque or not.....is a $2295US upgrade over the 3.6. While in Canada it is a$1995CDN upgrade....with no eTorque available. eTorque on my Limited was going to be another $1200....that buys a lot of fuel that you save at idle and a half revolution.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Last edited:

deanno33

Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
That does get harder and harder to see! BTW, if that truck was closer to me, I'd probably buy it vs waiting on a BackCountry that likely isn't going to be built in 2021.
my dealer has 7 vins issued after mine, all with window stickers

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
my dealer has 7 vins issued after mine, all with window stickers
It looks like a lot of dealers are now offering custom priority ordering. Not just Ram, Ford and GM are doing the same thing. I think it's a bunch of BS because they have nothing much on the lots. They are making people think that they can walk in and place an order and get their vehicle ahead of orders that are already in line. IDK why they are choosing what to build and when trucks get built?

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Haven't seen any members with a backcountry built yet. Also can't find any within 500 miles off me on 4 rams website.

herddogg

Reaction score
Haven't seen any members with a backcountry built yet. Also can't find any within 500 miles off me on 4 rams website.
Hearing they aren't building two-tones in the bighorn. Who knows.

I ordered a second truck, a rebel. Will see which comes first.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Hearing they aren't building two-tones in the bighorn. Who knows.

I ordered a second truck, a rebel. Will see which comes first.
They debuted the backcountry for 2022 and brought it to the auto shows. One of the main appearance factors is the two tone paint on them. I actually can't find a single backcountry built though.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty shared one a while back:

Haven't seen any in transit anywhere i have looked.

I remember this one. Still ticks me off because it literally only needs the pano roof and hydro blue color and it’s identical to what I ordered.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm back at my computer now. I see 94 Back Country trucks built, but none in the past week and a half or so.

Users who are viewing this thread