5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

dsbull

Reaction score
Dealer, MD, Lake Charles, LA, kept saying delivery would be 3-4 weeks (probably to keep me from checking in every day) My build and window sticker are a few pages back in this thread. I think my truck was built about 9/27 and went to shipping right away. I confirmed thru my dealer on 10/1 that my order was in KZ status, released by plant with dealer invoiced. (got an updated POC from dealer) This might have happened a day or two before 10/1. I received a telephone call this past Wed. evening 6pm from Aaron at MD that they had my truck from the depot. Sent a few pictures. Now working out delivery. So shipping from SHAP to MD in LA was pretty quick. Hope this helps.

Where are you shipping it to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Just a heads up. Went on rams web site and build a Laramie. I went to search near by vehicles and when I did that it sent me a coupon for $1500 off. But must take delivery by 11/30/21 on a 2021 model. If ur into not waiting for your order

Last edited:

firedfly

Reaction score
Where are you shipping it to?
He was describing the timeline for his truck leaving the factory until it arrived at his dealer (Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA). From my understanding, he's now working out the details to fly out there to pickup the truck.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
would it be hard to add a column to the tracker showing order date?

and would it be something everyone would want?

At this point I don’t think any information really matters. Yea I’m entertained by comin to the forum to see people’s thoughts but there is no rhyme or reason to when they pick your truck to be built. It seems that the dealers sends an email out the same time your truck changes status….. if you ordered already there is nothing we can do except wait for an email or go buy another vehicle. Truth sucks!! It’s just a new game of patience

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
would it be hard to add a column to the tracker showing order date?

and would it be something everyone would want?
I don't think it's relevant. Maybe before production start, but not now.

Also, the day you place your order isn't the same day your order is accepted my ram. It might take up to q week until it's accepted, and into D status...like my sig.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

grogol

Reaction score
Curious on people that have gotten their vehicles recently. I know theres a lot of variables in play. How long did it take for your truck to get from the nearest shipping yard delivered to your dealership? If you don’t mind also how far was the delivery? Dealer is telling me it could take 2 weeks to get the truck 20-30 min drive away from where trucks are delivered.

My truck was built 9/16. My truck was shipped by rail to Baltimore, MD, where it now sits. Talked with my dealer on Friday, 10/8, and he said that with the carrier shortage, it could take 3 to 6 weeks to get from Baltimore to central PA - 115 miles!

brenan00

Reaction score
My truck was built 9/16. My truck was shipped by rail to Baltimore, MD, where it now sits. Talked with my dealer on Friday, 10/8, and he said that with the carrier shortage, it could take 3 to 6 weeks to get from Baltimore to central PA - 115 miles!
Crazy times. Everything is tied together. The backlog of ships sitting off the coast when the ship gets in, it needs stevedores (shortage) to unload, then trucks with drivers (shortage) to transport some of the things our trucks need to be built, slows that down. Then because of no truck drivers, our trucks sit and wait at the rail ramp on both ends. Like I said crazy times. I hope your truck finds a carrier soon. Mine was built in early July and I took delivery early August, so a month to Hawaii, that is 2 trains and truck to the ship then driven over the Pali to the dealership. Good Luck and Later.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should just go over there and get it, drive it back to the dealer and say "Now you have to take half off my destination fee."

Last edited:

Itsslow98

Reaction score
So far, I've only seen one built so far. Right now it's seems like just the limited, rebels are being built. Maybe a laramie once in a while.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
They have built a bunch of big horns but I can't find any on lots and it's not even searchable as a package on most big sites like autotrader. My msrp is over 60k on a big horn which is more than a lot of the rebels and Laramies they have built. Just seems odd to showcase this new model and not even make any at this point.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone seen and Canadian Sport models with build sheets yet?
The Canadian Sports are RFT/RFV/RFW (digits 5-7) for 4x4's, and RET/REV/REW (digits 5-7) for 4x2's. I see 1,911 of the 4x4's, and no 4x2's.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
When I search the build sheets for "blind spot", I come up with 4,726 matches (out of 24,000+). So less than 20% of the trucks are being built with it. That said, the build sheets that have it range from the very first ones all the way through the 189000 range. So it's all over the place.
You made me nervous so I had to go look at my build sheet and window sticker. Luckily it’s there, Shows up on both as standard equipment on a limited.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Welp, Carvana just rolled away with my car! I'm pot committed at this point. Really hoping to hear from my dealer that the truck has arrived, sometime this week so I am not stuck without a vehicle for too long. I am so excite!

Users who are viewing this thread