5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am not exactly sure what you mean by "No movement on that end"
Per the @Eighty post below, 5 limited for the forum have been produced already. What I have failed to see yet is a 10th anniversary Limited

Edit add: Also check out this post. It has a good amount of Limited made so far, probably >900 so far

I'm not separating "regular" Limiteds from "10th Anniversary" Limiteds in that graph. Of the 5 member trucks built, 4 are regular and 1 is 10th Anniversary.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wisconsin?
Not sure what I'm saying wrong here. But that chart represents the shipping locations of the 18 member trucks built so far. It does not show locations for anyone who doesn't have a build sheet.

Shawn19

Reaction score
With all this email and chat stuff, I went onto Ram chat as well. “Thank you, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order.” (D)

I’ll see if I start getting emails now so I don’t feel so left out.

On a side note, my wife purchased a 22 Subaru Outback (purchased from incoming dealer inventory), was supposed to be ready for pick up mid September. That got pushed back to October, it’s prob waiting on a chip somewhere as well.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
I meant that I've seen no movement with my order, though others with higher VINs have already received build sheets. I understand that this whole process is an unknown, but I do wonder if a TRX order placed today, for instance, would be built first.
I can’t imagine why it would, or rather why there would be any reason to think that it would. We’re months into this thing, and even if you’re only factoring TRX orders, there are still plenty of those ahead of you.

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
So my FCA (Canadian window sticker) that has been up for a while (not the same as the US window sticker)
The link is no longer working…. Thinking an update and maybe the blank area where the stock # was blank may be filled in…
Thinking this means something

though it probably doesn’t

https://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=1C6SRFLT1NN153768&Incentives=Y

This link has worked everyday for the last 2+ weeks and now is down

🤔

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
So my FCA (Canadian window sticker) that has been up for a while (not the same as the US window sticker)
The link is no longer working…. Thinking an update and maybe the blank area where the stock # was blank may be filled in…
Thinking this means something

though it probably doesn’t

https://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=1C6SRFLT1NN153768&Incentives=Y

This link has worked everyday for the last 2+ weeks and now is down

🤔
I will keep clicking the link every 30 seconds till morning until something pops up
😂😂😂
Update to come
Wish me luck on my evening journey lololol

grogol

Reaction score
If you ordered the Laramie GT your good, they are 4 way lumbar support. I can't believe they wouldn't put the 4way lumbar in the Laramie as standard though!
Thanks for the suggestion, 22RebelGT! I ordered my Laramie in May and didn't know about the GT. But, I do prefer not having a shifter in the console - more room for fast food bags when I'm driving straight through from PA to Tennessee. I find it surprising RAM dropped the 4-way lumbar in the Laramie. I guess it saves 3 or 4 dollars per truck.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
On a serious note does “build“ mean the truck is completely finished and a window sticker will follow shortly and the truck will be shipped Within days? or does it mean it could be weeks before the truck is actually finished And shipped?

n00ber

Reaction score
On a serious note does “build“ mean the truck is completely finished and a window sticker will follow shortly and the truck will be shipped Within days? or does it mean it could be weeks before the truck is actually finished And shipped?
Yes to the first, nobody really knows to the second.
So you are correct for the build sheet, all that happens is it rolls off the assembly line and its an itemized list of what went into making that particular truck.

As far as window stickers are concerned, trucks will get those when they ship. Nobody but FCA will really know why they haven't shipped yet, there are rumors about the Uconnect 5 system having a bug, but until I personally see something official I'll take it for what its worth at this point, a rumor.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Yes to the first, nobody really knows to the second.
So you are correct for the build sheet, all that happens is it rolls off the assembly line and its an itemized list of what went into making that particular truck.

As far as window stickers are concerned, trucks will get those when they ship. Nobody but FCA will really know why they haven't shipped yet, there are rumors about the Uconnect 5 system having a bug, but until I personally see something official I'll take it for what its worth at this point, a rumor.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Assuming no issue with the U5, what would be the normal lag time between build, window sticker, and shipping? Are we outside of the normal lag time yet?

BladeK

Reaction score
All weekend work schedule this weekend.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1632408991540.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632408991540.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 79
  • FB_IMG_1632408977462.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632408977462.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread