5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

kenrs

Reaction score
I just asked Ram chat to be added to email updates for my order and was told they are no longer doing that. Doesn’t look like useful information anyways…lol

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Serious question... I have a 2022 Limited on order, though no movement on that end. I've been wondering if I were to order a 2022 TRX this week... what are the odds it shows up first? I know my dealer wouldn't care, as he'd make much more money off selling the Limited I ordered to someone else than me whenever it arrives, and I love the look of the TRX.

Odds on the TRX arriving first?

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Serious question... I have a 2022 Limited on order, though no movement on that end. I've been wondering if I were to order a 2022 TRX this week... what are the odds it shows up first? I know my dealer wouldn't care, as he'd make much more money off selling the Limited I ordered to someone else than me whenever it arrives, and I love the look of the TRX.

Roll the dice buddy… you should get the truck you want and makes most sense to you… when it arrives is just annoying details

RedNightRam

Reaction score
I just received the following email from FCA:

Thank you for ordering a 22 MY Ram 1500. We are pleased to advise that your new Ram truck will be on its way to you soon! Please continue to monitor your email in the coming weeks as we provide more specific details on when your new Ram is expected to arrive at your dealership. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented supply chain related issues. We are excited for you to receive your new truck and welcome you to the Ram family!

Thank you,

RAM Customer Care
What do you have for a build? And where are you located? I’m in CT and I was told my truck is in storage with a 10/4 ship date.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Massachusetts is not in there yet either. Mine was ordered from a Mass dealer.
Not sure if we're talking about the chart that I posted, but your information wasn't there (as your truck hasn't been built yet).

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No ram emails on my end.

But I got plenty of Mopar emails about extending my warranty on my charger :(

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
I expect the next email from FCA to read as follows: thank you for ordering a 2022 ram 1500. Your truck has been built and you have shipping date of 9/25. However, we anticipate some slight delays due to chip shortage and shipping delays. Therefore we have canceled your van and assigned you a 2023 Vin number. We anticipate delivery of your truck to your dealer by August 1, 2023. Thank you for being a loyal ram customer and we apologize for any inconvenience

Vakali72

Reaction score
I expect the next email from FCA to read as follows: thank you for ordering a 2022 ram 1500. Your truck has been built and you have shipping date of 9/25. However, we anticipate some slight delays due to chip shortage and shipping delays. Therefore we have canceled your van and assigned you a 2023 Vin number. We anticipate delivery of your truck to your dealer by August 1, 2023. Thank you for being a loyal ram customer and we apologize for any inconvenience
Well if your in Canada that is a possibility

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
You jest, but a buddy of mine got a similar email from Ford regarding his Bronco order. He ordered on the first day of orders (I believe July 13, 2020), and was just recently told that his order for a 2021 has been converted to a 2022 and his expected delivery date is not until August of next year.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

I am not exactly sure what you mean by "No movement on that end"
Per the @Eighty post below, 5 limited for the forum have been produced already. What I have failed to see yet is a 10th anniversary Limited

Edit add: Also check out this post. It has a good amount of Limited made so far, probably >900 so far

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I am not exactly sure what you mean by "No movement on that end"
Per the @Eighty post below, 5 limited for the forum have been produced already. What I have failed to see yet is a 10th anniversary Limited

Edit add: Also check out this post. It has a good amount of Limited made so far, probably >900 so far

I meant that I've seen no movement with my order, though others with higher VINs have already received build sheets. I understand that this whole process is an unknown, but I do wonder if a TRX order placed today, for instance, would be built first.

Users who are viewing this thread