5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It's kinda bad form to post someone's email and mobile number on the internet, for the whole world to see. There are a lot of spammers that hit this forum, and this poor man is probably going to have to change phone numbers now.
there i fixed it

besides stellantis has their emails posted
that is how I got it in the first place.

now please fix your quote of my post

DTol

Reaction score
Nice! Are you the first one here with a 2022 with a ship date?
No, there are quite a few others. Most appear to be slipping. Nice to have but not so much of a schedule in reality. The build sheets actually do show real progress. Don't have one of those yet.

DTol

Reaction score
were you told what the ship code is?
the build codes show two shipping codes
JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe)
JS: Shipped to storage

I would believe you want this code
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
Not the actual shipping date, the estimated shipping date. Your dealer can check to see if one has been assigned to your order.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
there i fixed it

besides stellantis has their emails posted
that is how I got it in the first place.

now please fix your quote of my post
Not fixed, I just logged in and all the info is still there

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
i do not see how that is possible
What do you see as impossible? My original statement was that my build is unaffected by all the changes in option packages. Given that I ordered the Limited Level 1 (which already included ASG) and the Tech Package (which is now included in Limited Level 1), and none of the other options I chose have been changed, I'm not sure what you think is incorrect about my assertion. Please explain.

JBV

Reaction score
after some teeth pulling, my sales lady learned how to use a scanner (rather than a photo from her phone) and sent a legible build sheet. posting just for kicks i guess. date ordered is incorrect as i ordered on March 31. the new date must be when they called to inform me that olive green was no longer available and i changed colors to patriot blue. i'm sure there are normal car sales people but man the few i've met are weird AF.

build sheet.jpg

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
after some teeth pulling, my sales lady learned how to use a scanner (rather than a photo from her phone) and sent a legible build sheet. posting just for kicks i guess. date ordered is incorrect as i ordered on March 31. the new date must be when they called to inform me that olive green was no longer available and i changed colors to patriot blue. i'm sure there are normal car sales people but man the few i've met are weird AF.

View attachment 105626
I was told by my dealer that I went in too late to order a 21 it would have to be a 22 and they could not enter the order for a 22 until 7/1.

PaHydroRam

Reaction score

View attachment 105626
Interesting looking at prices in Canada vs US on the same options.

Prex01

Reaction score
Ive tried mine but says invalid format. Do you enter the full Vin?

Delete where it says “yourvinhere” and enter your full vin there.

7-7 order
7-9 D status

22 BH Night Edition Ram Boxes Billet Silver 12” Display 3.92’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/