5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Called my dealer for an update today...says build date of october 18th. Also dont believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
You know you can get employee price at mark dodge without even asking or negotiating
Exactly what I got!! Now my only question is I work for a company that’s on the list of affiliates. Will I get money or a percentage off even if I got employee pricing?

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m not going to say that they’re “bulk” dealer orders, but there are certainly dealer orders in those gaps (I’ve found a couple hundred of them). Add in fleet orders too, which I have no way of finding.
I was going to mention that when I order 20 trucks for our fleet they routinely come as 20 sequential VINs

kenrs

Reaction score
Not sure this Tread lightly program is even worth it. I always made the deal at my dealer for half of the holdback amount witch is 3% of invoice number . If you have a 50k invoice that 1% will be 500 of course it is a variable number to the invoice amount on both ways to make the deal. Not sure I can get another discount above the holdback but will ask before spending the 100 on the tread lightly program.Every little bit helps.
I signed up for Access Fund (https://www.accessfund.org/pages/affiliate-rewards-program) yesterday and got my membership card via email today. I did email them to request it. The membership is only $50 too.

kenrs

Reaction score
I signed up for Access Fund (https://www.accessfund.org/pages/affiliate-rewards-program) yesterday and got my membership card via email today. I did email them to request it. The membership is only $50 too.
Appreciate the info, now if I could find that thread after my searches came up empty....

ManUp2Down

Reaction score
Line-x in my area is into 2022 for a waitlist... I was on it for my current truck, just keeping it for my new one.

Hopefully have it by then ha

deanno33

Reaction score
I see it on the Canadian site. Under Big Horn you can see the backcountry package however cannot figure out the combination of options to actually get it selected. Continues to show it is not available with options selected.
Guessing they are keeping the new packages turned off on the Canadian site until the US website is ready to launch. I tried every way to configure the Back Country and it's there, it's just not turned on to select.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
sharing the despairing.

emailed my dealer because of some of the active on here. his response:

Your truck is still in D status. As soon as it moves to D1 with an ETA I will let you know. I have my fingers crossed that we will see movement in the next week or so.

not much . but i thought i would post it anyways.

keep the faith brethren.

R3RAM

Reaction score
@Eighty is there a new thread and if so where should we be looking? I didn't find any threads from @triple_B regarding daily updates either.

Thank you both for keeping on top of this for us all!

Gracieboy

Reaction score
@Eighty is there a new thread and if so where should we be looking? I didn't find any threads from @triple_B regarding daily updates either.

Thank you both for keeping on top of this for us all!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't started a new thread yet. Kinda waiting on triple_B to post up some breakdowns, and we'll see where things go. I'm not a big fan of "following" people, but it might be a good idea to "follow" both him and me.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't started a new thread yet. Kinda waiting on triple_B to post up some breakdowns, and we'll see where things go. I'm not a big fan of "following" people, but it might be a good idea to "follow" both him and me.
If possible, in the new thread just block it from all comments, except for your and triple b. It would be easier to read that way, and leave all questions here.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread