5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just received this email...

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new 2022 Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good News! At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your 2022 Ram 1500 have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!
Was this a result of something you set up with Ram Chat?

wilbri60

Reaction score
Yes, a few weeks ago on Ram Chat the rep said they would "escalate" my order to provide additional info. This was the second email I've received. The emails are signed by a person at "Ram Truck Information Center".

Wlgtv

Reaction score
Any Canadians on here actually have a 2022 VIN? My original 2021 order was May 19th, updated 2022 order went in June 4th and currently in "BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling". No vin issue

my original 2021 was March 15th. Then upgraded to a 2022 early June. Have a VIN and it’s pretty low in the numbers. Hope it gets pushed out soon. But then again if they are grouping canadian trucks together for shipment it may be a while. Gonna be at the dealer on Thursday so I’ll grab an updated POC and see if there some new details on it.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I I tried to use the Nada guide to build my truck that I ordered and it won’t let me put all the options together on the build. I hope my order is still getting completed as ordered
It works for me after it asks my zip code. I am wondering if you leave it clicked to the standard equipment box and clicked through. I was able to select every single option and at the end it even says the invoice pricing of each item

Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A while ago, some of us got emails about tracking our builds, from " ram truck information center". My email was over a month ago now.

I tried to follow up a couple of times, it didn't get that far. Probly got lost in spam or it was in a large email group that doesn't respond to anything.

I hope I get something similar soon. But im happy that early folks are seeing progress. I hope those build sheep pop up in the next couple of days.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Nope. No build sheet. Gonna check status in Thursday when I’m at the dealer and see. Its like a glitch in the Canadian Matrix.
I just tried mine and it gave me a coding screen… hope your onto something for yourself

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure that means yours is built no?
For Canadian orders, window stickers are generated as soon as there’s a VIN. That’s my understanding, anyways. I think it’s a law up there.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've got a mid-August order date so I think I will be waiting quite a bit longer than a lot of you (unless they really do prioritize based on my trim/options).

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Fun discovery this evening

Replace the XXXX with your VIN. It brings up a window sticker for me based on my actual order. Take into account its for FCA Canada but interesting none the less.
I used my vin in that link and I got my Canadian order rebel window sticker
But when I check my vin for a build sheet nothing yeg

I did have a sept 14 estimated shipping date

but I doubt this window sticker existing means anything

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Any Canadians on here actually have a 2022 VIN? My original 2021 order was May 19th, updated 2022 order went in June 4th and currently in "BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling". No vin issued.
I received my Vin. Im in Ontario. Ordered may 12th for a 2021. Obviously updated to a 2022

JBV

Reaction score
on a slightly different note. any Cdns out there go on the build and price and notice that a) the ORG is not there and b) the Backcountry package isn't either. don't know if it matters, but it's weird and makes me wonder why and if it's being pulled or something. the reason i ordered my Ram had a lot to do with how i could customize the build to get only what i wanted, and nothing else. don't want a Rebel, don't want a sunroof. want fancy lights. want fancy dash. want cloth seats. want bench seat. want sleeper ORG with serious capabilities. all i know is that my Ram better come EXACTLY as ordered or ****'s going to get ugly at the dealership!

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
My wife has decided that she needs to start a 2022 ram build forum support group for all the wives out there that are being punished by there annoying husband's. This will help alleviate the need to kill us in our sleep she says. She said and I quote " this damn truck better get here or your going wake up dead". It's getting serious around my house fellows.
A little different in our household....I'm here because it's my wife's Rebel on order and she won't stop asking me how much longer until she gets her damn truck. :ROFLMAO: And I was told I can't do anything until she gets her truck. So when the green 392 Jeeps came out, I immediately ordered her truck because I think I'm trading my Jeep in for the 392 and if I got mine before hers, I would be sleeping in it.

Users who are viewing this thread