5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

aussie_ram

Reaction score
$58,007

I used affiliate pricing because my company is a "supplier". 1% below invoice. Not as good as a lot of guys got through MD.

Ok thanks. I really don't want to spend 50-60k on a truck and not have adaptive cruise etc that the technology group has. The priced up Limited I have is at 65.7k, really didn't want to go over 55k so I need a miracle

MrDazana

Reaction score
I went on the RAM Canada page to build my truck just like i did in April. I can add everything but the leather and sound group and night edition for a 2022 rebel. its says not available. My dealer says my truck is still in D status meaning that they will build as per spec i wanted back in April. Can anyone confirm this or am I getting a truck without those options because its a 2022 ?

thanks

PCHokie

Reaction score
I went on the RAM Canada page to build my truck just like i did in April. I can add everything but the leather and sound group and night edition for a 2022 rebel. its says not available. My dealer says my truck is still in D status meaning that they will build as per spec i wanted back in April. Can anyone confirm this or am I getting a truck without those options because its a 2022 ?

thanks
They kept Advance Safety Group in mine as you can see from POC I posted above, even though package was deleted.

MrDazana

Reaction score
They kept Advance Safety Group in mine as you can see from POC I posted above, even though package was deleted.
Thanks for the reassurance. It would suck to get a truck after waiting so long and not getting what you want.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Thanks for the reassurance. It would suck to get a truck after waiting so long and not getting what you want.
Agree, first thing I did when we heard they were deleting ASG and moving Tech Group to LL1 was hit my dealer up. He had told me the same thing yours did, I did not believe him until he sent me an updated POC. You should ask your dealer to send you an updated POC.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I really don't want to spend 50-60k on a truck and not have adaptive cruise etc that the technology group has. The priced up Limited I have is at 65.7k, really didn't want to go over 55k so I need a miracle
Are you in Australia? Is adaptive cruise in technology group there? Here in US, at least for Limited, the Technology Group is just Digital Rear View Mirror, Heads Up Display, and a Safety Light on tailgate I believe? Adaptive Cruise Control was in Advanced Safety Group and Limited Level 1 Group. They ended up deleting ASG and Technology Group and moving the Tech package into LL1. I picked ASG because I also had 10th Anniversary Package and between that and ASG, I had everything in the LL1 package at the time.

Limited Level 1 = $2995
  • Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
  • Lane Keep Assist
  • Parallel and Perpendicular Park-Assist with Stop
  • Pedestrian Emergency Braking
  • Surround-View Camera System
  • Ventilated Rear Seats
  • 19 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound (Unavailable with some configurations)
Advance Safety Group = $1695
  • Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
  • Lane Keep Assist
  • Parallel and Perpendicular Park-Assist with Stop
  • Pedestrian Emergency Braking
  • Surround-View Camera System
Limited 10th Anniversary Edition = $2145
  • Multi-Function Tailgate
  • Rotary Shifter-Jeweled
  • 19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound
  • Suede Headliner
  • Mopar 4 Adjust. Cargo Tie Down Hooks
  • Instrument Cluster Theme
  • Ventilated Rear Seats
  • Mopar Bed Step Deployable Ctr Mount
  • MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Gone are the days of waking up and wondering if the 22 production will start today. To waking up and downloading for our build sheet!!
I’m so far back in the sequence that I wake up hoping the people ahead of me are screaming for joy about their trucks being made.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Just checked with my dealer and still in D (for the second time), after going D -> D1 -> C -> D. He said that they have about two dozen orders and all are in D right now, but nobody in D1. He confirmed that they were audited (hence the step back to C), but he doesn't know why I would have gone from D1 to C and then back to D. He's going to dig into it, but he said he isn't expecting to get an answer that makes any sense or that will "force" me back into D1. And the wait continues.

Hasti17

Reaction score
go to NADAGuides, and build the truck you configured on ram. when you finish setting it up and click " veiw prices" its gonna give you a very close representation of MSRP and Invoice.

that invoice price less 5% is what mark dodge (and two or three other dealers) will charge before TTL and their setup fee

Tread lightly or other Affilate rewards will be the invoice less 1% unless you stack it with a volume dealers discount noted above for a combined total of ~6%. using that you can reasonably do the math and figure out what's in the budget for you.

my build is ~$63400 and sale price with the 5% is ~$55700. from there i will be trying to stack on any and all of the discounts im allowed to found on the "price negotiated from MSRP" thread. so hopefully for my build before tax, trade, and any other incentives offered, i will be at around 53k. so you might be able to make that work.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Hasti17, post: 506965, member: 74903"

my build is ~$63400 and sale price with the 5% is ~$55700. from there i will be trying to stack on any and all of the discounts im allowed to found on the "price negotiated from MSRP" thread. so hopefully for my build before tax, trade, and any other incentives offered, i will be at around 53k. so you might be able to make that work.[/QUOTE]

I have very similar numbers as you, will be trying to find incentives and rebates to bring it down more as well. Hoping for December rebates but not holding my breath

2022 Laramie Crew Cab, 5.7L w/ eTorque, 5' 7" Bed, Silver Billet, Night Edition, 26 Gal, BUG, Level B Equipment, Uconnect 5 w/ 8.4"
Order Placed 9/4/21
VIN171636

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting comment from a moderator on the TRX forum, regarding the build schedule:

"From talking to some people in the know, they build based off a variety of factors train schedule, parts availability, paint, and spread out builds based on dealers allocations. They won't build 5 TRX's for the same dealer and leave the other ones without anything. They'll spread them out based on a variety of factors."

PCHokie

Reaction score
Interesting comment from a moderator on the TRX forum, regarding the build schedule:

"From talking to some people in the know, they build based off a variety of factors train schedule, parts availability, paint, and spread out builds based on dealers allocations. They won't build 5 TRX's for the same dealer and leave the other ones without anything. They'll spread them out based on a variety of factors."
Makes sense. I guess that is the one down side to using volume dealers like MD. Get best pricing, but may have to wait longer to get order.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW, my nearly fully loaded Limited (no sunroof) has an MRSP of $72980 and my price from Mark Dodge is almost exactly 14.5% under that MRSP with their doc fee.

crblake

Reaction score
Any Canadians on here actually have a 2022 VIN? My original 2021 order was May 19th, updated 2022 order went in June 4th and currently in "BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling". No vin issued.

BladeK

Reaction score

I was thinking to myself with all the info coming in from the forum that they might build by dealers. Make it worth while to ship them more than one at a time.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I just checked the links for my build sheet, checked both Jeep and RAM just to make sure I wasn't seeing things...but....both were the same! No build sheet yet. :(
I ordered the end of June so don't expect to be in the first batch but hopefully not the last either. Would like my truck by November.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any Canadians on here actually have a 2022 VIN? My original 2021 order was May 19th, updated 2022 order went in June 4th and currently in "BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling". No vin issued.
2022 Canadian orders:
Wlgtv - 103896
MrDazana - 103968
RamCanuck - 104166
Gr8dane - 112226
22RebelGT - 118974
Markvv - 147596
CdnSport21 - 147622
Jimmymc - 149887
BornTooLate - 149899
jayray38 - 149947
wintaborn - 149954
DizzyDean13 - 153768
Ramontario21 - 156383
And probably a few more that I didn't mark as being Canadian.

Users who are viewing this thread