5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, some more bad news. Potentially.

A dealer on the TRX forum just said this:
The first 2022s have now been pushed back to 9-16/9-17 for estimated ship date. They are so close to production, I'd imagine there's a pretty good shot it stays on schedule.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The first 2022s have now been pushed back to 9-16/9-17 for estimated ship date. They are so close to production, I'd imagine there's a pretty good shot it stays on schedule.
I think I'm to the point where nothing surprises me.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Production starting on 9/12...9/16 isn't a crazy ship date. Trying to stay optimistic. :)

Mjbano

Reaction score
I am also LE, got my 1st Ram from smaller dealer from around here, unfortunately they were not the best help when ordering so i bought that ram and resold it. Now i am on my second build and went with mark dodge. First ram i wa given a friends and family price. MD I am getting employee price minus other discount. Getting a by far bigger discount, only issues is getti g it shipped or drive it back. Eitber way i am saving alot more! May we can get a ram festival started here in western pa!
Im up for it. Just let me know. Stay safe out there. The worlds not getting any better.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Following up on this. The same dealer said that "start" of production is 9/13, with the first "ship" being 9/16-9/17. So that makes me feel better about things. That's next Monday.

I know that SHAP is looking for volunteers for Sunday shifts, I'm thinking that they're trying to finish the 2021's since they missed a day earlier this week.

DTol

Reaction score
Talking about shortages at the factory, the only thing I wish they would run out of then build my truck and tell me I will just have to live without them are the stupid power running boards they make you pay for on the limited's. I have seen Rams driving around with one sticking out. Doesn't look cool. I would rather have a macho-cool set installed

DTol

Reaction score
My Diamondback tonneau cover arrived all safe and sound at my brothers in South Dakota. All ready to install next month assuming I get a truck to put it on.

BladeK

Reaction score
Talked to my salesman just now
Still in D status for me . They have only 1 in D1 status right now.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Appreciate both you @Eighty and @TripleB. The TRX forum is more tame because of the lack of orders compared to this board but both of your work pull everything together to give us a good picture on what's happening at the floor level!
Nothing. Nothing is happening and it’s not right. I work in procurement ans I would never get away with telling my customers. I have no date. Just sit and wait!!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ugh....im just gonna hide and surround myself with the parts that I have saved up so far. Just let me know when the 2022 truck party starts.

Stelantis really only has to tell us how many 2021 trucks are left to build. Don't need a date anymore because it keeps getting pushed back. Without that number of 2021 trucks that are left, it could just be another month and we don't even know.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
My Diamondback tonneau cover arrived all safe and sound at my brothers in South Dakota. All ready to install next month assuming I get a truck to put it on.
Solid or soft cover? I like the extang 2.0

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
based on the daily chart EIGHTY posts here we should see many checking in with the same information.
Not sure if everyone is clear on what the chart is. I show order dates (real data), and the little green dots out in the middle (real data - trucks that are in D1). That should give you an indication of what’s going to be built first. All the stuff on the right is a projection, nothing more. It’s a theoretical what-if scenario based on the assumptions stated, and further assuming that the trucks will be built in the order that the were taken. As we are starting to see, trucks won’t be built in that order. It will be a scatter graph of dots, hopefully with some kind of pattern that will help us to project future builds.
I’m glad to see so many green dots at the low end, but it’s not everyone (me included). There are trucks being scheduled earlier than some orders that preceded them by 2-3 months. Life isn’t fair, and all that. It is what it is though, but at least we have each other, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread