5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should also point out that I only am tracking about 500 orders of 72,000. So less than 1% of the trucks in line for production. A little over 50 people have reported D1 now. So extrapolating that to the entire 72,000 trucks, it would suggest that there are 7200 trucks scheduled. Hopefully less, as I’m still trusting that “sold orders are top priority” over the dealer orders that comprise a large portion of the 72k.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer and He confirmed ‘D1’ for me and said no ship date as of yet…. He will check again next week to see for any changes. Order date 5/15 last 6 of vin 100941

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I should also point out that I only am tracking about 500 orders of 72,000. So less than 1% of the trucks in line for production. A little over 50 people have reported D1 now. So extrapolating that to the entire 72,000 trucks, it would suggest that there are 7200 trucks scheduled. Hopefully less, as I’m still trusting that “sold orders are top priority” over the dealer orders that comprise a large portion of the 72k.
that will help us that have orders.

but then again no one really knows right?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score

If it weren’t for you and @triple_B giving us the numbers you guys have been giving us, I would have pulled out the rest of my hair ( I’m bald by the way), trying to figure out any information.

Maybe we can pull together some folks to buy these two guys some car cleaning bucket of product( I’m a chemical guys fan) ?

Just saying…thank you. I will try to stop any bitching and complaining.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
it means management has determined that enough parts are available to force everyone to work 7 days a week.

should be good for us.

however overworked people do not make good things
The only potential issue is if they are doing what Ford did and just build them without chips and then they sit in a parking lot.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
If it weren’t for you and @triple_B giving us the numbers you guys have been giving us, I would have pulled out the rest of my hair ( I’m bald by the way), trying to figure out any information.

Maybe we can pull together some folks to buy these two guys some car cleaning bucket of product( I’m a chemical guys fan) ?

Just saying…thank you. I will try to stop any bitching and complaining.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I am really happy they are doing this it makes waiting fun
it is fun to speculate! :)

R3RAM

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer and He confirmed ‘D1’ for me and said no ship date as of yet…. He will check again next week to see for any changes. Order date 5/15 last 6 of vin 100941
We ordered the same day and there are 3 trucks between us (y) 5/15 - 100937

Last edited:

brenan00

Reaction score
Hey you guys are going to love this. Since I have learned so much from this forum my Daughter has asked me to help order a 6th gen Bronco, 120,000 back order the wait if you order now is a year and a half. They are allocating a fund for the dealers to give gifts of liquor to their disgruntled customers. Next the big dealers have designated a sales person to run a thread on the forum answering questions about your orders. Here is a link if you would like to check it out.
That being said, my daughter is in San Diego and going to nuc school in South Carolina. If anybody knows of a good ford dealership in the southeast please send it my way. Mahalo, Charles

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
it means management has determined that enough parts are available to force everyone to work 7 days a week.

should be good for us.

however overworked people do not make good things
I'm not in supply mgt. but it makes no sense. so now we have 90 days of parts but we didn't have parts to fun full shifts? Or to start production of 22's? Agree mandatory 7 days work will result in tired employees. One can only hope "our" truck is built before they tire out.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey you guys are going to love this. Since I have learned so much from this forum my Daughter has asked me to help order a 6th gen Bronco, 120,000 back order the wait if you order now is a year and a half. They are allocating a fund for the dealers to give gifts of liquor to their disgruntled customers. Next the big dealers have designated a sales person to run a thread on the forum answering questions about your orders. Here is a link if you would like to check it out.
That being said, my daughter is in San Diego and going to nuc school in South Carolina. If anybody knows of a good ford dealership in the southeast please send it my way. Mahalo, Charles

So it's still obnoxious but I know that Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL used to be the largest Ford Dealership in the country. Now I believe it's some place in California. Here in Birmingham we have one called Long Lewis. Locally speaking, they're good on pricing but I don't know how they compare nationally.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm not in supply mgt. but it makes no sense. so now we have 90 days of parts but we didn't have parts to fun full shifts? Or to start production of 22's? Agree mandatory 7 days work will result in tired employees. One can only hope "our" truck is built before they tire out.
it does not have to make since

remember it is a clusterf u c k

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online