5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's a DJ, not a DT.
I know that, that's what I said in the original post. My point was simply that Donlen was right about one line, but wrong about the other.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm saying that Ram has confirmed that DT's are starting production on 8/9 (even though that TRX is "shipping on 8/30), so Donlen is wrong about the DT production. But they appear to be right about the DJ production.

GATORB8

Reaction score
I emailed Sandi @ Mark Dodge today. She confirmed that D1 statuses and ship dates for MY2022 units are starting to show up but no change yet on my order. She also said this:

"FYI, that estimated ship date is about production and not boarding a train to the dealership"

Anybody know what this means? I had always assumed that the ship date is the date it's scheduled to leave the factory.
I've been tracking our Wrangler order, which is in "I" right now. Ours was built and went to inspection a few days before the estimated ship date, it would have shipped on my estimated ship date if it hadn't got caught up in inspection for so long. The other guys on that forum are shipping really close to the estimated ship date if they don't end up in extended inspections.

GATORB8

Reaction score
I know that, that's what I said in the original post. My point was simply that Donlen was right about one line, but wrong about the other.
The DT on that order is after the Donlen date though. 8/30 vs 8/25.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed Sandi @ Mark Dodge today. She confirmed that D1 statuses and ship dates for MY2022 units are starting to show up but no change yet on my order. She also said this:

"FYI, that estimated ship date is about production and not boarding a train to the dealership"

Anybody know what this means? I had always assumed that the ship date is the date it's scheduled to leave the factory.
I've also seen a lot of information about trucks being done at the factory, but "shipped" to other departments for accessories and add-ons. So I take it to mean that the truck is built, but not necessarily getting on a train.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The DT on that order is after the Donlen date though. 8/30 vs 8/25.
read my edit on the post above, and some posts further back. DT's are going into production on 8/9.

BNeal

Reaction score
Well, I just got off the phone with my dealer (Kimberly Car City in Davenport) and my vehicle is still in D status. Might be that TRXs have priority as they are a flippin expensive truck. Now, a little personal info from me, I am ok with it arriving later as it gives me time to get my garage squared away (I just moved back from Korea last year so still upgrading and arranging) and also saving money for the massive down payment I am planning. But with that being said, I asked about the order for the 2021 I made in mid April but backed out of, it still hasn't arrived at the dealer either. Not sure why when bebrown1075 ordered his 21 after mine and he received his last week. Nonetheless, I will call the dealer again in a couple weeks to get another update. Be patient fellow purchasers!
Funny, that's who I bought my truck from right before moving to TX. Prior to my Ram, I drove BMW's all from Kimberly. Who are you working with up there? I worked with Patrick and Dan, although not sure Dan is still there.

thenachobro

Reaction score
Funny, that's who I bought my truck from right before moving to TX. Prior to my Ram, I drove BMW's all from Kimberly. Who are you working with up there? I worked with Patrick and Dan, although not sure Dan is still there.
I am working with Brad currently. How did you like their service department?

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I wanted similar options but not the GT or night edition on the Laramie. I couldn’t order the Laramie with the tech group and advanced safety group options. I am paying less then your OTD for a limited longhorn with all options i wanted. If you are not committed, contact Sandi at “[email protected]’ And get their price. Tell her Robert ( doug) S. sent you. PM me if you want to discuss more.
Let me explain how you were sooooo right about Mark Dodge!!! Called them up spoke to Lucas and the guy blessed me. I have every option that I could get with the GT package and I’m paying a little under 63k including delivery to my house!!! I appreciate u and this forum. THANK YOU!!! 🙏🏽

Attachments

• DE3F6E31-D12B-4AB8-904F-173B918EC058.jpeg
    DE3F6E31-D12B-4AB8-904F-173B918EC058.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 60

BNeal

Reaction score
I am working with Brad currently. How did you like their service department?
I always worked with Brandon, the SA. I felt I was always treated fairly. Doesn't mean I always got what I wanted, but I was a return customer customer for many years. In general, happy customer.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Let me explain how you were sooooo right about Mark Dodge!!! Called them up spoke to Lucas and the guy blessed me. I have every option that I could get with the GT package and I’m paying a little under 63k including delivery to my house!!! I appreciate u and this forum. THANK YOU!!! 🙏🏽
Very glad it worked out for you. Joeco helped me and I'm extremely grateful to him for his time. We are all here to help each other. I found this forum before buying my truck and am so grateful. I feel bad for people who are paying near msrp or above!

Reaction score
From ram chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.

So is this just a generic response from them ? Or does it mean it’s close ?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From ram chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.

Woah...sounds like D 1 status to me. I think this the first 2022 to get started that i know of. This is great news.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

GATORB8

Reaction score
From ram chat:

That's D1, call your dealer and get the Estimated Ship Date from his system.

Will look like this to him.

Attachments

• 406EA131-E8C0-4C2E-A04D-2BE18389F259.jpeg
    406EA131-E8C0-4C2E-A04D-2BE18389F259.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
Woah...sounds like D 1 status to me. I think this the first 2022 to get started that i know of. This is great news.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
That's D1, call your dealer and get the Estimated Ship Date from his system.

Will look like this to him.
Will try to get ahold of them today

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what that estimated ship date is. As of yesterday, I was "certain" that DT's are starting on 8/9. But after @GATORB8 challenged what I was saying, and I really thought about it, I started to wonder if that's actually true. The only real data we have is the estimated ship date from yesterday for a TRX (showing 8/30). That seems to correspond to a build date on the week of 8/25. Perhaps Ram Chat straight-up lied to me about 8/9. Or, giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they were confused and gave me production dates for the 2500/3500/4500 /5500 models.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what that estimated ship date is. As of yesterday, I was "certain" that DT's are starting on 8/9. But after @GATORB8 challenged what I was saying, and I really thought about it, I started to wonder if that's actually true. The only real data we have is the estimated ship date from yesterday for a TRX (showing 8/30). That seems to correspond to a build date on the week of 8/25. Perhaps Ram Chat straight-up lied to me about 8/9. Or, giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they were confused and gave me production dates for the 2500/3500/4500 /5500 models.
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, and all you are doing s collecting information, and following the data. We know the data changes.

I appreciate all of the hard work the data trackers to. It's not an easy job, because your just getting feedback and inputting the numbers for us to see.

BladeK

Reaction score
Just checked with ram chat. Mine is still in scheduling.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Isn't there another data point besides that TRX? There was a 2022 2500 Tradesman showing an estimated ship date in D1 too.

Users who are viewing this thread