5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I spotted this chart today (very nice) I finally got my VIN number, well, it may have been there, but I have it now. It's way early on for a 2022. The VIN ends in 0892. So, maybe way early on in this chart. Ordered around May 15th.
@Matrixband, what trim level did you order (Rebel, Laramie, Limited, etc.)?

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Im asking about the OTD price!! Price I got was 63,540. What are your thoughts on this? Any advice or comment are well appreciated. I woke up today with anxiety if I’m getting a good deal or not!!! HELP!!
Can't really guess without knowing what MSRP is....

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Can't really guess without knowing what MSRP is....
Or if that price includes taxes, how much the taxes are. I personally don't discuss tax amount included in the price with the dealer. Just their price before taxes. The taxes are whatever they are.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Daily update with new additions (@csicoli, @Matrixband). No other changes for now. Given the rumors of "a handful of 2022 orders" being in D1 status already, I'll be curious to hear if any of you are part of that group.

1627563106547.png

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Daily update with new additions (@csicoli, @Matrixband). No other changes for now. Given the rumors of "a handful of 2022 orders" being in D1 status already, I'll be curious to hear if any of you are part of that group.

View attachment 101293
Looking at that chart makes me wish I had just ordered without knowing pricing back in May! I probably would have spent $3k+ less too 😜

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty

No build change for mine (checked), but i wanted just update something I noticed.

I physically (visited my dealer) placed my order for my big horn back country package on 6.14.2021. However it looks like the actual date ordered when it went through was 6.23.2021. It was a good 1.5 week difference until it actually became an order. I've seen folks here get their vins in a day or two, but i guess with my back country package, it took a while longer to accept that package.

Vin: 112952

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, the thought of being in D1 status was quickly dashed after my chat with Ram. :( Boo.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
However it looks like the actual date ordered when it went through was 6.23.2021. It was a good 1.5 week difference until it actually became an order.
Yeah, I pretty much figured that. For the sake of good tracking, I'm going to revise your order date to 6/23 (the official date).

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Ugh, sometimes I would prefer to be in the dark on the status of my order so it doesn't drive me nuts. One of my FCA contacts that I'm trying to get to pull my order forward just looked in the system and they don't even see my damn VIN yet, even tho it's assigned. No order in the SHAP system, no pull ahead :mad:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh, sometimes I would prefer to be in the dark on the status of my order so it doesn't drive me nuts. One of my FCA contacts that I'm trying to get to pull my order forward just looked in the system and they don't even see my damn VIN yet, even tho it's assigned. No order in the SHAP system, no pull ahead :mad:
Looky here, man. If you're pulling ahead in line, then please don't tell the rest of us. It's just gonna get us all upset!

thenachobro

Reaction score
D1's are a thing. Posted over on the TRX board:
View attachment 101312
Well, I just got off the phone with my dealer (Kimberly Car City in Davenport) and my vehicle is still in D status. Might be that TRXs have priority as they are a flippin expensive truck. Now, a little personal info from me, I am ok with it arriving later as it gives me time to get my garage squared away (I just moved back from Korea last year so still upgrading and arranging) and also saving money for the massive down payment I am planning. But with that being said, I asked about the order for the 2021 I made in mid April but backed out of, it still hasn't arrived at the dealer either. Not sure why when bebrown1075 ordered his 21 after mine and he received his last week. Nonetheless, I will call the dealer again in a couple weeks to get another update. Be patient fellow purchasers!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I just got off the phone with my dealer (Kimberly Car City in Davenport) and my vehicle is still in D status. Might be that TRXs have priority as they are a flippin expensive truck. Now, a little personal info from me, I am ok with it arriving later as it gives me time to get my garage squared away (I just moved back from Korea last year so still upgrading and arranging) and also saving money for the massive down payment I am planning. But with that being said, I asked about the order for the 2021 I made in mid April but backed out of, it still hasn't arrived at the dealer either. Not sure why when bebrown1075 ordered his 21 after mine and he received his last week. Nonetheless, I will call the dealer again in a couple weeks to get another update. Be patient fellow purchasers!
There's been at least one person on this forum with a 2021 order that has been told it has been converted to a 2022. But I believe they are in Canada.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
View attachment 101292
Im asking about the OTD price!! Price I got was 63,540. What are your thoughts on this? Any advice or comment are well appreciated. I woke up today with anxiety if I’m getting a good deal or not!!! HELP!!
I wanted similar options but not the GT or night edition on the Laramie. I couldn’t order the Laramie with the tech group and advanced safety group options. I am paying less then your OTD for a limited longhorn with all options i wanted. If you are not committed, contact Sandi at “[email protected]’ And get their price. Tell her Robert ( doug) S. sent you. PM me if you want to discuss more.

GATORB8

Reaction score
View attachment 101292
Your pre rebate goal should be at or under the FFP on that POC. That's 1% under invoice, which you can get with Affiliate.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That 8/14 is a 2500 though. Donlen shows their start as 8/9 still.
The post above shows an estimated SHIP date of 8/14. So it's probably going into production earlier in the week.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
UAW 1700's facebook page now shows that FCA has cancelled two (of three) shifts this Saturday 7/31. I wonder what that means.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
I emailed Sandi @ Mark Dodge today. She confirmed that D1 statuses and ship dates for MY2022 units are starting to show up but no change yet on my order. She also said this:

"FYI, that estimated ship date is about production and not boarding a train to the dealership"

Anybody know what this means? I had always assumed that the ship date is the date it's scheduled to leave the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread