5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While im patiently waiting for my 2022 ram, my recent purchases and take off's from my old laramie that I traded in, my mods are starting to add up in the basement. With more on the way...lol.

I though that when I bought my charger 6 years ago. I thought that was going to be the end of me and mods. I'm slowly realizing that truck mods are more expensive then car mods. At least that's just me.
abeaf8b61222b4d68506268c7f85e80b.jpg

2022 Ram 1500 Big horn Back country (D status)

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
From mark dodge I got little over 12% discount without even negotiating. Plus figure around $1200 to ship vehicle from LA to NJ.
Same here! Might take the trip down there just for a quick little road trip back

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Same here! Might take the trip down there just for a quick little road trip back
I read somewhere that MD went to 444 dealer fee eff. 8/1. Not verified yet. That said I got such a great deal, 13.3 off msrp that I couldn't resist buying from MD. I also liked the plain no hassle price and didn't have to play negotiating games. (Thanks to Joe Co)Can't touch that price here in Ocean County NJ. My wife and I will take some kind of trip, maybe new orleans and then pick up the truck. I may have them deliver it to a location within 250 miles as Lake Charles is about 200 mi from New Orleans. So, a great vacation and then pick up the truck! Many thanks to Eighty for his work on the spreadsheet. Can't wait until production starts.

dsbull

Reaction score
I read somewhere that MD went to 444 dealer fee eff. 8/1. Not verified yet. That said I got such a great deal, 13.3 off msrp that I couldn't resist buying from MD. I also liked the plain no hassle price and didn't have to play negotiating games. (Thanks to Joe Co)Can't touch that price here in Ocean County NJ. My wife and I will take some kind of trip, maybe new orleans and then pick up the truck. I may have them deliver it to a location within 250 miles as Lake Charles is about 200 mi from New Orleans. So, a great vacation and then pick up the truck! Many thanks to Eighty for his work on the spreadsheet. Can't wait until production starts.

Confirmed. Price did go to 444 starting 8/1. Thankfully I got it locked at 200s

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
BTW, MD doesn't like to talk about % off msrp. They like to talk about their "sales price" based upon internal numbers. For those of you who haven't bought yet, if you use MD mention this forum, stress this forum but ask for their best "sales price".

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
That’s all I did! Asked for their best price and they basically got me under the price I had up here in PA with additional options. I didn’t leave any available options on the table. And still got a lower price than the dealer up here with less options. Including shipping

dsbull

Reaction score
That’s all I did! Asked for their best price and they basically got me under the price I had up here in PA with additional options. I didn’t leave any available options on the table. And still got a lower price than the dealer up here with less options. Including shipping

I wonder if for instance both of our cars came in at the same time. Would be cheaper to ship both to nj/pa ?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the doc fee on mine is $200 but I think they recently went up.

I was asking about the NJ dealer (spirit). I bought from MD as well so I'm familiar with their fees, and had also heard the fees had gone up recently. I figure it doesn't hurt to have another dealer on hand to try to come close to matching a MD deal in the future. On that note I did go to spirits site and they list their doc fee as $399, so not bad there. Just curious if they add on anything else on and if so, what and how much.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Can't wait to see your truck when it comes in!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm actually curious...for those (like myself) early in the 2022 ordering in May , we didn't get any kind of pricing info. How are you guys doing in price negotiations after the release in price?

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

dsbull

Reaction score
I'm actually curious...for those (like myself) early in the 2022 ordering in May , we didn't get any kind of pricing info. How are you guys doing in price negotiations after the release in price?

I was provided with a POC.

BladeK

Reaction score

Mine is 2% below dealer invoice plus incentives. But we all know there will not be any incentives.

BladeK

Reaction score
I'm hoping I get mine before I have to move my daughter 7 hrs. It will be nice to have the eco and air ride when pulling the 20' enclosed trailer.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Information I got early in my ordering was last years pricing...but I didn't have any info on back country package.

This was before any pricing on the new packages like back country. Gt, and 10th anniversary limited.

I got that pricing like 3 weeks later.

Randboye

Reaction score
If this question has already been ask and answered, I apologize . After you get a build sheet does that mean that have started building the truck are just that what's being build and how long after before they will start the build process?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It means your truck is starting to be built. Once complete, they issue a window sticker.

RockJock

Reaction score
I wish we knew how they scheduled the trucks. Is it by color, trim level, bed length, cab type? Or does it simply go by VIN and the trucks right next to each other could be completely different?

Users who are viewing this thread