5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

deanno33

Reaction score
Still D status for me today. I asked the sales guy specifically about the blind spot monitoring and technology group and he said both look to be locked in for my original bighorn backcountry order. Was good to hear that part anyway.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t say definitively, but the only thing I’ve seen regarding paint is that the limited-run paints might be a timing problem. Like some of the colors that were on the BTS trucks.
Having said that, I think they batch trucks by color. Here’s a snapshot of yesterday’s build sheets for TRX’s. Almost all of them were black.

View attachment 102226
Looks like they're building non-black TRX's this week.

1628536411817.png

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well well, the wife has circled back to a RAM again... She just "built" a 1500 Laramie in Patriot Blue, came up to about $54K MSRP on the site, pretty loaded up with options.
She decided against a Limited this time. Dropping the 4x as well but getting the Tech group and Laramie level B, 33 gallon and tow package, straight hemi and 3.21 again.
So, we will see just how long she leaves this as her #1 option. We've been through everything from compact CUV's to Acura RDX/MDX to Ford Rangers and now this. (Sigh).
At least the A/C will be cold.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well well, the wife has circled back to a RAM again... She just "built" a 1500 Laramie in Patriot Blue, came up to about $54K MSRP on the site, pretty loaded up with options.
She decided against a Limited this time. Dropping the 4x as well but getting the Tech group and Laramie level B, 33 gallon and tow package, straight hemi and 3.21 again.
So, we will see just how long she leaves this as her #1 option. We've been through everything from compact CUV's to Acura RDX/MDX to Ford Rangers and now this. (Sigh).
At least the A/C will be cold.
Lol, let me know when you get your VIN, and I'll add you to the tracking list!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some interesting information from RAM Chat this morning. This is taken with a big grain of salt but from what I was told, they have started production on the 1500 Laramie GT, Rebel GT, and TRX models. Still no status update for myself though.

View attachment 102374
This has been debunked. An acquaintance just finished scanning the system for 2022 VINs, and there are no new build sheets as of right now. About a month ago, Stellantis built 25 new trucks (2022's) - supposedly as pilot vehicles. I'll give Ram Chat the benefit of the doubt, and say that they must be talking about those.

kesta1986

Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab yesterday. Already got a VIN and it’s in D status. Last 6 of VIN#151080.
@Eighty would be awesome if you could add to your list for updates. Thanks!

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 1500 Big Horn Crew Can yesterday. Already got a VIN and it’s in D status. Last 6 of VIN#151080.
@Eighty would be awesome if you could add to your list for updates. Thanks!
Sure, I'll get you added. What is the official order date that your POC shows - is it 8/9/21?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty can you add my vin also? 2022 Laramie CC Vin: 150930
I’m not sure when they actually ordered it, but I placed my order with them 24 June. Based on your chart it looks like within the last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll plug you in on 8/7, as that looks like the right date. But if you get confirmation (look at your POC) then let me know.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll take it
Me too. Stupid question: I was thinking today of trying to get the telephone number for Stellantis, Sterling Heights and seeing if I could just call the plant and ask them when the 1500 Dt will start production or if it is in production. Is their number top secret? Is this a no go?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Me too. Stupid question: I was thinking today of trying to get the telephone number for Stellantis, Sterling Heights and seeing if I could just call the plant and ask them when the 1500 Dt will start production or if it is in production. Is their number top secret? Is this a no go?
Hey, couldn’t hurt to try. Worst thing that could happen is they tell you to pound sand.

jaws80

Reaction score
@Eighty,

I am new here, trying to find any information on an estimated build date. Could you add my order to your spreadsheet ordered on 6/4/21 VIN#103191. Thanks, appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread