5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders are open

dwalme

Reaction score
I tried. The new vehicle manager said that I couldn't change the order since the vin was associated with the vehicle. Is there something I should know?

Cancel that order. The dealer will sell it and order a new truck.

Matrixband

Reaction score
I was talking to my fleet rep today at work and they showed me the ordering info for 2022 1500's - builds start on 7/26/21 and they estimate 14-18 weeks from order to delivery after builds start. I'm curious to see how that plays out with what others experience.
Hmm, I ordered a 2022 a few weeks ago. They said "6-8 weeks," but of course that is ridiculous in this environment and timing. I think that is their normal order delivery schedule, not an end of the model year start of a new model year with those inherent delays, plus the chip shortage! So, if July 26th is the beginning build date, then who knows how long after that? I have no expectation of getting it here before October.

Last edited:

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Just ordered my 2022 Rebel this morning from Aaron @ Mark Dodge. I have to tell you, he has been the most responsive and patient sales person I have ever dealt with.

No pricing as of yet but they are telling me 12-16 weeks once production starts on the 2022's.

kmwr

Reaction score
Just ordered my 2022 Rebel this morning from Aaron @ Mark Dodge. I have to tell you, he has been the most responsive and patient sales person I have ever dealt with.

No pricing as of yet but they are telling me 12-16 weeks once production starts on the 2022's.
Mark Dodge is the best ! All there sales people are so nice and very helpful.. I just put my 2022 rebel with them .. they really build my dream truck..

kmwr

Reaction score
I went every dealer in Houston and no one can give me a deal like @markdodge .. Sandra was very helpful. she help me to build my dream truck!

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
They really are great there. Aaron and Sandi are the two that I worked with. I had trouble with local dealerships (North Texas) even responding to my emails. So glad to have found this forum and everybody's raving reviews about Mark Dodge!!!

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
As far as I know, the build sheet will show up once your vehicle moves to D1 status and has a build date. Then you should see a window sticker on another lookup page once the build is complete and ready to be shipped to the dealership.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I know, the build sheet will show up once your vehicle moves to D1 status and has a build date. Then you should see a window sticker on another lookup page once the build is complete and ready to be shipped to the dealership.
No, it doesn't appear when you hit D1 (you could be in D1 status for several weeks before it's built). The build sheet appears right as your truck is going into production, as I understand it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone getting any updates on their orders? I found a website where you could enter your VIN and your build sheet would populate if the truck is built? I ordered my 1500 at the end of May. It went to D status rather quickly, but hasn’t moved from there.
https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
The only real way to get an update on your waiting status is to ask your dealer or Ram Chat (unreliable). Other than that, you just have to join the "I wonder where I'm at" crowd on this thread.

RedNightRam

Reaction score
Yea, I’ve done the Ram Chat too and the dealer has been looking for me frequently. I was just curious if people are starting to get updates since I’ve seen the start of production at the end of July in a few places.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, I’ve done the Ram Chat too and the dealer has been looking for me frequently. I was just curious if people are starting to get updates since I’ve seen the start of production at the end of July in a few places.
End of August now, for 2022's. Lots of discussion on that other thread about it.

RedNightRam

Reaction score
End of August now, for 2022's. Lots of discussion on that other thread about it.
Is that the thread your taking about?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the thread your taking about?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread