5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Limited Mirror Dimming Sensor Location

DMutt

Reaction score
For the '22 limited with the digital rear view mirror, where is the sensor that dims the side mirrors and rear view mirror? My mirrors don't seem to dim when driving at night. I am running 15 tint on sides and rear.

Normally the sensor is located on the rear view mirror itself, but I don't think the digital display has that sensor. Maybe it is in the 3rd brake light?

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For the '22 limited with the digital rear view mirror, where is the sensor that dims the side mirrors and rear view mirror? My mirrors don't seem to dim when driving at night. I am running 15 tint on sides and rear.

Normally the sensor is located on the rear view mirror itself, but I don't think the digital display has that sensor. Maybe it is in the 3rd brake light?

Now the question should you ask yourself is, did it ever DIM before you tint the windows? Mine after tint, the mirror barely DIM now, but i don't need it anymore since i tinted all the side and rear all 5%.

Users who are viewing this thread