5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Big Horn HU Losing Presets - Update Needed??

GSchwizzy

Reaction score
Hello All.

I bought a basically 'new' 2022 Ram 1500 BH back in Oct 2023 (with 4K miles on it) and like it so far... with the exception of how the radio/HU is working. I keep losing presets (EQ/radio stations/loudness setting and speed adj volume) and want to know if that's something that can be fixed with a OTA update? How do I know if I have the latest?

I also have issues with the HU taking WAY too long to recognize a USB and the music on it... and sometimes not even going to the USB, despite having that setting 'checked' in the Settings to do so.

I found a thread re: losing presets and it seems like folks reached out to RamCares, which I "think" I did here yesterday (just created a conversation w/ @RamCares) but I haven't heard back. I'm hoping I don't need to visit my dealer because it sounds like they're not going to do anything which is unacceptable. I didn't pay $40K+ for basically a 'brand new' truck and not have the radio/HU work properly.

Please let me know when time permits. This is getting very annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread