5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Uconnect 4 WiFi

JohnProvident

Reaction score
I have a 2021 BTS with 12 inch Uconnect 4. When I go to the apps I have the wifi app available. I went in and changed the password, connected with my phone, it redirected me to ATT and I page came up that said wifi is not available for my truck. I know there was an issue a while back with ATT and Uconnect and I was wondering if my truck just doesn’t have wifi capabilities? If so why is the app there on u connect and why can my phone see a wifi network and connect to it? I’m kind of confused haha.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2021 BTS with 12 inch Uconnect 4. When I go to the apps I have the wifi app available. I went in and changed the password, connected with my phone, it redirected me to ATT and I page came up that said wifi is not available for my truck. I know there was an issue a while back with ATT and Uconnect and I was wondering if my truck just doesn’t have wifi capabilities? If so why is the app there on u connect and why can my phone see a wifi network and connect to it? I’m kind of confused haha.
Guess it's still an issue. I had this issue on my UC4. Worked when I first got the truck in 2020 with the free trial. Then about a year after it expired, I wanted to do it again. AT&T told me it is a UC issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online