5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 UConnect 12" pause/replay only from beginning of song/segment

happy2rv

Reaction score
I recently traded a 2017 1500 Laramie with the 8.4" Uconnect in on a 2021 1500 Limited with the 12" Uconnect. With 2017 8.4" I could pause Sirius and selectively rewind at any increment. When I paused, a timeline came up showing the buffer and I could continuously scroll through it or select a point on it so I could back up a few seconds or hit the rewind button and backup to the beginning of a song or news segment. However, unless I'm overlooking something, the 2021 doesn't have the timeline and only has pause and rewind buttons. The rewind button ONLY backs up to the beginning of a song or programming segment. I found the feature on the old one really useful for things like listening to news segments where you hear something and think what did they just say? I could back up a few seconds without having to listen to 10 minutes worth of repeated programming.

Is this really gone in the new version or am I overlooking something???

Users who are viewing this thread