5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RAM TRX

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
D@mn...$56k. Thats a good price. You know dealers are going to mark it way high. I wonder how many they will make.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
D@mn...$56k. Thats a good price. You know dealers are going to mark it way high. I wonder how many they will make.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's like finding a $54,000 Raptor, 90% are loaded & optioned to $75,000. Or even a RAM Rebel, they have a base price $44,000, most are optioned in the Mid 50s.

I will be very surprised to find them with a MSRP in the Rebel range. I highly suspect real world MSRP of a normal optioned TRX will be $75,000 before mark ups.

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seriously doubt that starting price, even 'stripped'.
Base HC Challenger- $60k ($63k w/auto)
Base HC Charger (WB)- $72K
Base HC Durango- $81k
Base TH GC- $87k

I'm betting somewhere in the low $70s to start, maybe high $60s if they offer a version w/o leather, auto climate control, and other comfort features.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think it will start at 56k. But you will not find that truck and I am willing to bet no one will even order that truck. I bet 72k will be the standard MSRP.

With the hellcat FCA made dealers not mark them up if they wanted more. I see this being the case again. RAM will want as many of these sold as possible. The may be production limited...but I do not see RAM limiting them at all.

Now. Id I hit the lottery I would have a 1500 REBEL as a daily driver...a Powerwagon as my weekend toy...a 3500 Tradesman Crew 8 foot bed as my tow rig a TRX and a red eye challenger as my destination vehicles...and a Durango Hellcat as my trip vehicle. The dreams lol

thetalonguy

Reaction score
Was reading elsewhere that their inside source had the base TRX coming in at just under $70k.

What I’m curious if they will eventually have a 6.4 come out as a base bringing the entry price down a bit.

Also, don’t forget the Challenger/Charger line up still have the Power Dollars rebate going on for a year now.

TRC might sell like hot cakes in $50’s, low 60’s, but where does that put the Limited price point? Who knows...it’s all crazy out there. Who would’ve thought the new C8 would base under $60; not that I want one.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think it will start at 56k. But you will not find that truck and I am willing to bet no one will even order that truck. I bet 72k will be the standard MSRP.

With the hellcat FCA made dealers not mark them up if they wanted more. I see this being the case again. RAM will want as many of these sold as possible. The may be production limited...but I do not see RAM limiting them at all.

Now. Id I hit the lottery I would have a 1500 REBEL as a daily driver...a Powerwagon as my weekend toy...a 3500 Tradesman Crew 8 foot bed as my tow rig a TRX and a red eye challenger as my destination vehicles...and a Durango Hellcat as my trip vehicle. The dreams lol
Lol. My lottery list would only include one RAM product....a Powerwagon. Then add Porsche 911 Turbo S for a go fast, Infinity Q60 for everyday, and a Lincoln Aviator for road trips. Of course, the garage would be full of boats and ATVs (pulled by the Powerwagon). But, I don't need to worry about that, I'm sure.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm thinking Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 if we're talking lottery dream cars

Users who are viewing this thread