5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Rebel TRX Production/release date announcement

bravo1

Reaction score
So if any of you follow Ben Hardy Youtube website, he is a sale officer/fleet order/manager for Larry H Miller Auto Group.He just released a video stating that at there fleet conference meeting with FCA that they told all the FCA auto groups in a slide presentation that ordering for the 2021 Ram Rebel TRX 1500 will be able to order in the 3 quarter of 2020.This would be the July-Sept range of 2020.That is about 9 months from now. @Jared B @redriderbob if you can see this can you reach out to your FCA connections to see if indeed this ordering window has been confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if any of you follow Ben Hardy Youtube website, he is a sale officer/fleet order/manager for Larry H Miller Auto Group.He just released a video stating that at there fleet conference meeting with FCA that they told all the FCA auto groups in a slide presentation that ordering for the 2021 Ram Rebel TRX 1500 will be able to order in the 3 quarter of 2020.This would be the July-Sept range of 2020.That is about 9 months from now.Ared Ballfour if you can see this can you reach out to your FCA connections to see if indeed this ordering window has been confirmed.
Rumor has it that the RAM Airflow intake will be available at the same time. :p

976-HIKE

Reaction score
He‘ll probably post a video with a clickbait title like “21 reasons the Rebel interior is worse than Hitler + TRX info” and a thumbnail with a very concerned look on his face.

bravo1

Reaction score
So I am wondering if the LA Auto show Mopar accessory equiped truck with the preformance hood scope will be the hood used on the 2021 Ram Rebel TRX.I hope not I think the hood scope needs to be brought forward to the edge of the hood where it meets the edge of the grille assembly,myself..

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online