5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 vibration

lovett_daleshakyram

Reaction score
I’ve already read many posts about vibration from the rear of a ram 1500 while at hwy speeds (65+) and no one seems to be able to pinpoint the source. Vibration evident regardless of tire selection (I run Michelin 275 55 20) I’ve tried everything everyone else has to no avail. Just wanted to be in the loop should someone find a solution or fix. I really like the truck with the exception of the vibration/shake. Surely someone knows something substantial as this is a large issue.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you have eliminated tires and rims, check the rear hubs/rotors for runout, bad u-joint or unbalanced driveshaft is also possible

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey lovett_daleshakyram,

We'd like to see if we can assist you. Would you mind sending us a direct message so that we can dig into this with you?

Callie
Ram Cares

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
need more info as to what you have actually done to fix the problem. Have you been to the dealer or multiple dealers for the issue?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I’ve already read many posts about vibration from the rear of a ram 1500 while at hwy speeds (65+) and no one seems to be able to pinpoint the source. Vibration evident regardless of tire selection (I run Michelin 275 55 20) I’ve tried everything everyone else has to no avail. Just wanted to be in the loop should someone find a solution or fix. I really like the truck with the exception of the vibration/shake. Surely someone knows something substantial as this is a large issue.
what model truck do you have
what gear to you have

Users who are viewing this thread